Alright, I've had my eyes on this amp for a long time now, and I was saving up my money for a few months to buy it, but then guitar center randomly discontinued it. I was disapointed, but thought "what the hell, I'll just get it from musicians friend". So I searched for 'Marshall AVT' on musicians friend and no amps came up. I'm wondering why I can't find it, and where I might find it. Thanks! Here's the guitar center link:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_marshall_avt50x_50w_1x12_combo_amplifier?full_sku=482635
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
try ebay. but i'd suggest getting a real tube amp, because i remember seeing the avt being ridiculously overpriced. but... it may sound good because i've never tried one.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
You're situation may seem bad, but this is a blessing in disguise, my friend! If you like the amp, go for it, but it's my opinion that you can get much better for the money.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
If you're dead set on it, you could get it from an independent local store. Guitar Center might also have some still left in stock, too.
if its still on their website
they havent discontinued it
thats my guess

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I'm not dead set on it. It's just the best I've seen for my situation. I have a good effects pedal, so I'm trying to avoid amps with built in effects because I probably won't ever use them. If you think of a better amp for my situation, can you post a link or something? Thanks!

By the way, hendriko, thanks for searching, but that's the half stack. I'm looking at the combo, closer to $400. Thanks though!
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
no problem...
all they have on musiciansfriend is the head, full stack, and the half stack though

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
So your budget is $400? And what style of music do you play?

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
The AVT is a bad amp anyway.

Look at Blues Jrs or any other $400 tube amps.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by TNfootballfan62
You're situation may seem bad, but this is a blessing in disguise, my friend! If you like the amp, go for it, but it's my opinion that you can get much better for the money.

I agree, it's a blessing in disguise. go with something else- either something all tube for a similar price, which'll be much better, or something solid state/modeller that sounds better, is more versatile, and cheaper into the bargain (e.g. roland cube, valvetronix).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
to paintITblack39, Gabel, and Dave.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
It's a sign, don't buy it and get a decent valve amp instead.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yes. Laney are good and rather cheap. They can do the classic rock sound well, and a booster will make you pwn any marshall. Maybe try the VC15, or VC30
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
Yes. Laney are good and rather cheap. They can do the classic rock sound well, and a booster will make you pwn any marshall. Maybe try the VC15, or VC30

any marshall? I beg to differ. The JCM800>any Laney amp
I think it's a bit much of a stretch to say that laneys would pwn ANY marshall (that's subjective, at any rate), but a lot of people would agree that modern laneys are nicer than the jcm2000's, that's for sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?