Page 1 of 2
because secret ninja's inject the americans with fat so one day Japan can rule the world again. God knows really larger population and more liberal society = people not being forced to be healthy and enjoying things in excess maybe.
Quote by RPGoof

Arbys makes good food though =(

Holy shit!
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
ummmm....yeaaaa wat they said...
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
convenience
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
I recommend reading Fast Food Nation. Can't remember who its by, but its an awesome book. Qutie insightful.
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
It's because I can make some damn good food.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Our nation likes instant gratification. Ex: Work for forty-minutes preparing a good wholesome meal for the family of go out and grab a big juicy hunk of Micky D's. Ex: Get home from work and go exercise for a half hour or go vegetate in front of the tube.
Plus we worship food. It's everywhere.
its because of the lack of discipline...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by RPGoof

Arbys makes good food though =(

Holy Shit! The recommended intake is 2000 a day that one abomination of a food product has almost 3000!
it's your nation who's fat... lol we dont have much more time in Canada as we are working and going to school the same as you guys do, so don't use the 'I dont have time to prepare good meal. I am 18 and I know how to cook...

Supersize me made me realize your normal mc donald portion are bigger than our supersize portion... so that dont help neither hehe, hope you folks get out of that tough.
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.
Quote by jacob23
mcdonalds...

Fucking moron.

It's because of dumbasses who can't keep their god damn hands off of shit food.

"McDonalds made ME fat!" No you sack of useless crap, you made yourself 600lbs.
On the note of fat people, my english teacher was saying that somebody who weighed over 1000pounds or somethin, now weighs 800...front page news that was.......... So..yea..anyways
tAkE aPaRt YoUr HeAd
Its because of how advanced and how ****ing rich we are, everyone (where I live) drives, its ****ing rare just to see someone walking (seriously), and with the help of convenient fast food restaurant and TV dinners, we're riding through life as a lazy ass slumps.
Quote by guitarist163
On the note of fat people, my english teacher was saying that somebody who weighed over 1000pounds or somethin, now weighs 800...front page news that was.......... So..yea..anyways

Big change for the skinny, small change for the fat.
If you were 200 pounds, thats the equivalent of losing 40 pounds.
Quote by instagata0

+1.
Its not the fast food, its that people eat to much of it and dont exercise.
I'm back, you douchebags.
I live in Genesee County, the number 1 most obese county in the U.S. Beat that.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
Holy Shit! The recommended intake is 2000 a day that one abomination of a food product has almost 3000!

2000 a day isnt near enough though, thats like the bare minimum, if you lift/work out you need to eat alot more to keep muscle mass/restore energy.

but yeah us americans just have fast food really, and a majority are lazy, i konw alot of people in my highschool that are just incredibly lazy. its quite disgusting that as many if not more fat people wherever i go than skinny/in shape people
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

I think i'd be fat without my ADHD pill.

It makes me not hungry
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Blak R Immortal
2000 a day isnt near enough though, thats like the bare minimum, if you lift/work out you need to eat alot more to keep muscle mass/restore energy.

but yeah us americans just have fast food really, and a majority are lazy, i konw alot of people in my highschool that are just incredibly lazy. its quite disgusting that as many if not more fat people wherever i go than skinny/in shape people

I take in about 1000-1500 calories a day, and I'm pretty healthy, 140 pounds at 6'1. The key to staying full while trying not to take in so many calories is really fruit and vegetables.
Quote by S)E-Javelin
I take in about 1000-1500 calories a day, and I'm pretty healthy, 140 pounds at 6'1. The key to staying full while trying not to take in so many calories is really fruit and vegetables.

Hmm....seems like bs to me.

1000 doesnt seem possible.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Fucking moron.

It's because of dumbasses who can't keep their god damn hands off of shit food.

"McDonalds made ME fat!" No you sack of useless crap, you made yourself 600lbs.

+1 If people would take the time to exercise, and eat better foods, then we wouldn't have this problem. Us Americans are just lazy bastards, and I hate the direction this country is headed.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
It's not, that's just another stereotype made by other people.

I'm about 105 lbs and 5' 8", so either I'm fat, or I'm not American, right?
Quote by Gyroscope
It's not, that's just another stereotype made by other people.

I'm about 105 lbs and 5' 8", so either I'm fat, or I'm not American, right?

Or you just don't like good food!

Get out of here, you good food unliker.
Quote by Woogles
Hmm....seems like bs to me.

1000 doesnt seem possible.

Trust me, when you're always busy with something, hunger doesn't affect you at all. For me, I wake at at 7:30 and I never eat breakfast, go to school and get out at 12:30 every day (I'm a senior), then I eat lunch (500-600 calories?), then I'll either be at work or be hanging out, so I never think about food. For dinner, I eat very little because I'm just never hungry.
Quote by DUP3R
Or you just don't like good food!

Get out of here, you good food unliker.

I love good food, I just never get it.
^ Please, please tell me "dat"'s a body suit .

(And by the look on his face, I think it should really say "You not gonna eat dat!"

That nutritional information of something that was posted earlier, . It even had sodium up in the grams.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last edited by JamieB at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by instagata0

True that
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Depends on what made the people fat. Choice, genetics, other factors...

And I'll be my typical mistrusting self; don't forget business. The secret to losing weight? Exercise more, and decrease your food intake. That's all.

And how many business come up with how many diets? And how much of society tells you and requires you to lose weight? People want an easy way out naturally. However, all these things are for the gullible, and only take money and time. Time that could be spent actually doing what they wanted.

So the reason in my opinion? Greed. For money and food intertwined.
Page 1 of 2