so I'm going to see the Chilis in April, and I've got seated tickets. Should I try sell these to get floor tickets? I can't decide! Help!
Mosh
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Whats the difference in price?

if its not too much its waaaaaay cooler to be in the mosh up front!

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
when i saw the chilis there were no seats! haha
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
you got tickets?? damn you!! they sold out online in 5 minutes....
Some Guy?
Depends on length of said concert
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Bumper
People actually mosh at Chilis concerts?

uh....yes
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Bumper
People actually mosh at Chilis concerts?

There was moshing at Of Montreal, so yeah, I bet they do at RHCP.
Quote by Woogles
uh....yes

Well, it's not like they're a heavy band or anything. Moshing at a Chili's concert seems kind of like two stepping to Slayer. Since when do kids mosh at modern rock bands shows anyways? Where was I when you had this meeting?
Quote by Bumper
Well, it's not like they're a heavy band or anything. Moshing at a Chili's concert seems kind of like two stepping to Slayer. Since when do kids mosh at modern rock bands shows anyways? Where was I when you had this meeting?

uh, it doesn't have to be metal to mosh to it

they even mosh at fall out boy
Some Guy?
Quote by Bumper

Chilis are modern rock. The way i look at it.

And people mosh at hip hop concerts (dont know how that is possible)

Some of their songs are heavy and would be awsome to mosh to(coffee shop, search and destroy).
Quote by brandooon
Quote by some_guy

That doesn't make it right.
Quote by Bumper
That doesn't make it right.

what thats suppose to mean? you cant mosh because it isn't "TEH SLAYER HARCOREZ METAL"

try not be so hardcore
Some Guy?
god people mosh at school dances. its just plain stupid. unless its a really good song to mosh to.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by some_guy
what thats suppose to mean? you cant mosh because it isn't "TEH SLAYER HARCOREZ METAL"

try not be so hardcore

It's just so stupid. Moshing to songs that aren't even heavy. The entire idea baffles me. I mean, I understand moshing, I've done a bit of it in my time (not anymore though), and I understand hardcore dancing and all that, but to do it at a RHCP or FoB show? Double ewe tee eff? Honestly, picture a room full of kids slamming against each other while listening to Scar Tissue.
When I seen Anthrax and Priest, no one moshed until Anthrax played Madhouse which was pathetic on the audience's part.

When I seen Anthrax and Zombie, the whole concert was a non-stop mosh.

Anti-Flag/Rise Against/Billy Talent had fairly big pits going.

MCR/Thrice/Circa Survive was good too.

It all depends on the fans really.
please be prepared tos ee the single greatest show you will ever see. get seats where you can stand and be able to see over people. so floor may be kinda bad cause itd would suck trying to see over poeple cause no one will sit at all.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Woo! I'm going to see them next month, too... I got lawn seats though, right up the back. The tickets sold out in minutes... I wish I could get up the front somehow, that would be awesome.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by some_guy

yeah, but at fall out boy, they skip around in circles holding hands
Definitley most pits, I cannot stand seated tickets. I went to see Dashboard and Say Anything and it was seated-I really couldn't enjoy the energy of Say Anything by standing out of my seat.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.