I went to the local music store and was talking with one of the guys there, and when i asked him what he thought about the S-1 switch he said that he's often had to deal with it getting stuck in one position or the other on a couple of his Strats and it wouldn't go back. The switch broke, apparently. Has anyone else had this problem?
ive had a strat with s-1 for a couple years now and no problems. great little system
I have had a Strat with it since 2005 and it's still working perfectly...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
I had a Strat since 2004 and nothing has happened.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
I have a P-Bass with it and no problems so far
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Frankly even if it did stick (which I've never heard of happening), you can just take the knob off the pot and unstick it/clean it.
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
^Yeah. Try not to pour maple syrup on the switch or something and you should be good to go.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..