Well, i don't like it. Too simple, too much synth no solo and too ****ing happy. But for pop fans I guess it might score a 6/10

Crit Mine
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
^Thanks. Yeah, thats kind of the idea. Keep it short and simple. I'm tired of complexity, so I'm just working on basic stuff now. Thanks again for the crit.
I started off with pop-punk, so I will tell you that it's got a decent chorus part.
Needs more dynamic changes though, and an intro and ending
Quote by Csquared1001
Well, i don't like it. Too simple, too much synth no solo and too ****ing happy. But for pop fans I guess it might score a 6/10

Crit Mine

just because you dont like a genre doesnt mean you have to be so negative. When you open a pop punk song, expect simplicity. Dont crit a pop punk song and say it has no solo and is simple-u'll look stupid

and if u want to make it as a band, many people on ug dont understand that today, just to make it, you have to be simple. once youve made it then u can change your style

-to the song, nice pop punk,but aliitle annoying ummmmm8/10
catchy 7/10
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Sounds good to me, lots of people on UG will put this down for no good reason though.

8/10.