when you guys are out with friends and you're bored do you just like randomely follow people in your car? it has to be the funniest thing ever. me and 2 of my friends were at a stoplight and these girls around our age were in the car next to us and were eyeing us the whole time so we decided to follow them and we ended up following them for like 20 minutes back to their house, and there were alot of cars outside so we're like oh nice a party, but then they open up the garage door, run in, then shut it and less than a minute later them and their parents are looking out at us so we were like oh shit and dipped out of there but it had to be the funniest thing. anyways share your stories about following people and what not
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Hmmm... whenever somebody does that to me, I drive to the police station and see how long it takes them to figure it out.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
I would've laughed if the tables had turned and they had actually taken you to a pedophile sanctuary.

Once the gates were closed, happiness would have ensued.
I do it....naked
Quote by IbanezSA160
To make a ringing sound with your guitar, take the guitar and ram it as hard as you can into your balls.

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Quote by Draken
*reported* stalking and harrasment are a crime.

Did you even read the thread? Or are you just joking around?

It's a shitty joke if you are.
Yes. Today I went to this rollerskating place with friends and we followed little kids around trying to creep them out. A while back I used to follow this boy around but I gave up when he followed me.
I've done this dozens of times, always hilarious. Had a friend throw his phone number in a piece of paper to a girl with her mom driving, ended up racing more than a few people.
OH! The best one was when we were all driving around at like 1 in the morning and saw a car sitting in an empty parking lot, so we pull up next to it, and this guy is sitting there leaned back, then a girl pops up all suprised. They take off, so we follow them yelling "HEY! DO YOU KNOW WHERE TELEGRAPH IS?!" (the road we're on is Telegraph). Followed them for like an hour. Awww too good...
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Quote by G-Rock
I've done this dozens of times, always hilarious. Had a friend throw his phone number in a piece of paper to a girl with her mom driving, ended up racing more than a few people.
OH! The best one was when we were all driving around at like 1 in the morning and saw a car sitting in an empty parking lot, so we pull up next to it, and this guy is sitting there leaned back, then a girl pops up all suprised. They take off, so we follow them yelling "HEY! DO YOU KNOW WHERE TELEGRAPH IS?!" (the road we're on is Telegraph). Followed them for like an hour. Awww too good...

thats great, but yeah it is always hilarious. we were also following this guy around for 10 minutes with our lights off and he parks so we were like oh shit and he gets out and tells us our lights were off after we had been following him to the most random places. its also fun to following people walking like 10 feet behind them and start with your lights on and when they look back at you turn them off and see how long it takes them to walk into a store or do something
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

me and my friend would have blood soaked clothing and bloody axes and kitchen knives and limp after little kids