From yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9, 8:31 PM ET

ATKINSON, N.H. - Brad Delp, the lead singer for the band Boston, was found dead Friday in his home in southern New Hampshire. He was 55. Atkinson police responded to a call for help at 1:20 p.m. and found Delp dead. Police Lt. William Baldwin said in a statement the death was "untimely" and that there was no indication of foul play.

Delp apparently was alone at the time of his death, Baldwin said.

The cause of his death remained under investigation by the Atkinson police and the New Hampshire Medical Examiner's office. Police said an incident report would not be available until Monday.

Delp sang vocals on Boston's 1976 hits "More than a Feeling" and "Longtime." He also sang on Boston's most recent album, "Corporate America," released in 2002.

He joined the band in the early 1970s after meeting Tom Scholz, an MIT student interested in experimental methods of recording music, according to the group's official Web site. The band enjoyed its greatest success and influence during its first decade.

The band's last appearance was in November 2006 at Boston's Symphony Hall.

On Friday night, the Web site was taken down and replaced with the statement: "We just lost the nicest guy in rock and roll."

A call to the Swampscott, Mass., home of Boston guitarist Barry Goudreau was not immediately returned Friday night.
"Cause if my baby don't love me no more... I know her... sister will."
-Red House by Jimi Hendrix
*reported*

Good intentions and this is a tragedy, but there is a Boston thread a couple of threads down where this is currently being discussed.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by Cptbeefheart
*reported*

Good intentions and this is a tragedy, but there is a Boston thread a couple of threads down where this is currently being discussed.

chill, why do people get upset and report threads like this. you won't die because of it.
Quote by DownbëloW
chill, why do people get upset and report threads like this. you won't die because of it.

no it's cool
i just didn't see a thread about it
it's all good
"Cause if my baby don't love me no more... I know her... sister will."
-Red House by Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Cptbeefheart
*reported*

are you really this ****ing gay to report this?
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
There is a Boston thread literally 5 or 6 threads down where me and a few others already posted and discussed this topic. Two threads essentially saying the same thing on the same page isn't needed.
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Yeah, but on the other hand, I (like many people, I assume) am not interested enough in Boston to go into the Boston thread and look around, but at the same time, I'm very interested in this news. So bringing it to the forefront really helped. I don't want to check the ONLY Zeppelin thread every day to make sure Page hasn't died...news like that should be in a thread of its own.