Quote by antiflag125462
Brett Reed(Rancid)

Not Punk.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Not Punk.

Not Punk.

Not Punk

Not Punk.

Stop being a punk rock know-it-all nazi. No one gives a shit. They listen to those bands because they like them, not because "tH3y R not teh PuNKzz" or whatever you're trying to say.
Rat Scabies. Definetly Rat Scabies. He has a great big booming style.

Honorable Mentions

Billy Ficca
Scott Asheton
Charlie Charles
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Mar 13, 2007,
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
Stop being a punk rock know-it-all nazi. No one gives a shit. They listen to those bands because they like them, not because "tH3y R not teh PuNKzz" or whatever you're trying to say.

Those *points* bands are to be discussed in the pop punk and emo forum.

Considering you respect the rules of the forum, kindly respect the fact that they do not belong here.

Every time I fork out money to see a punk show, bands in that vein is what I get. I don't want a similar rip off on teh internets either.
Go to bed glm! You've been on here all day!
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
lol, but you've been on here since 5:00 pm!
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
johnny, look, you posted the offspring, THEY ARE POPPUNK TOO. so dont get all nazi on him when you arent any better.
Quote by Revalk
lol, but you've been on here since 5:00 pm!

10:30

<.<
>.>

Sim Cain
Quote by original=punk
johnny, look, you posted the offspring, THEY ARE POPPUNK TOO. so dont get all nazi on him when you arent any better.

I was being sarcastic on the premise that someone would see the link on the front page, then come in and agree.

Check out my second post in the thread, entitled "zomg I soooo cannot believe that worked".
Chuck Biscuits for sure. Although George Hurley and Brendan Canty are great
Earl Hudson from Bad Brains.
ROBO from Black Flag.
Scott Asheton from The Stooges.
Bill Stevenson also from Black Flag.

There's more but I can't think of them.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

I f*cking knew that would work!!!!!

I don't mean to piss on your bonfire, but I'm pretty sure that "badhabit00" would've said Ron Welty anyway because if I'm not mistaken, his name is a reference to The Offspring song of the same name.

Still, I hope making a complete stranger on the internet feel like a twat felt good for you
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Charlie Quintana, Leftover Crack's drummer (name escapes me at the moment..)
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Rat Scabies. Definetly Rat Scabies. He has a great big booming style.

Honorable Mentions

Billy Ficca
Scott Asheton
Charley Charles

yes! you know who Billy Frica is! one of my favorite punk drummers as well, for my #1 favorite i;d say George Hurley

Quote by Doolittle
yes! you know who Billy Frica is! one of my favorite punk drummers as well, for my #1 favorite i;d say George Hurley

Not only do I know who Billy Ficca is, but my hair used to look like the dirty blonde version of his.

I then came to my senses and got a Haircut that was less square and less gigantic
Quote by DisgruntledDuck
I don't mean to piss on your bonfire, but I'm pretty sure that "badhabit00" would've said Ron Welty anyway because if I'm not mistaken, his name is a reference to The Offspring song of the same name.

Still, I hope making a complete stranger on the internet feel like a twat felt good for you

Hmm... good call....

So, in other words, my experiment didn't work.
Quote by MX4Life
Charlie Quintana, Leftover Crack's drummer (name escapes me at the moment..)

Heeeeell yeah. Leftover crack's drummer is the shit. I play drums more than guitar so...
no, I'd love to though, although I can't say for sure that the crowd would be my cup of tea.

EDIT: I do partly sympathise with the people who say that the dolls without thunders are nothing, because although Steve Conte is a good guitar player, he doesn't have the moves and presence of Thunders.

The Dolls live are now much more orientated towards Sylvain's side of the stage.
They were feckin' great man seriously if you get a chance go see them. When I saw them there were a couple of people just generally being dicks but elbowing them in the face when they try to rape you worked for us.
Page 1 of 3