The Hellraiser:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-Hellraiser-Electric-Guitar?sku=513105

The First Dinky (DXMG):
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DXMB-X-Electric-Guitar?sku=512239

The Second Dinky (DKMGT):
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DKMGT-Dinky-with-EMG-Pickups?sku=512241

Which should I get? I play metal, and I'm looking for some screaming stock pick-ups and a fast neck, under 700 dollars (Forget about tax).
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
I frankly don't want a Floyd. But thanks for the suggestion. Can you set like, a poll up on here?
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
Hellraiser IMO

First dinky has shit emgs

Second dinky has the 81/85 emg set but its 700 and its alder with flame maple, imo mahogany with a maple top go better with emgs, also its a bolt on.
i hate dinkys with a passion, the ones i played all felt really cheap!
get the hellraiser...

even though the neck on the hellraiser is thicker than the jackson necks so if you want a fast neck, you will be disappointed by the hellraiser, look into some ibanez
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
hmmm i didn't mind the Dkmg cuase i mgiht get it soonn but i was thinking of schlechters but they are so fn hard to find in aust and the ibanez s series i didn't like
i was decideing between the jackson dkmgt and the schecter hellraiser. i bought the hellraiser because i liked how the neck feels and the had a slightly better sound Imo. the Jackson dinkys have nice fast thinner necks i find, if thats what you're looking for.
the hellraiser is slightly cheaper and better than the second dinky. so hellraiser wins hands down imo
Go try them out, it's your best bet. They are quite similar guitars except the alder body and bolt on neck on the Jackson as opposed to the Mahogany set neck / neck-thru (not sure, CBA reading it) on the Schecter.
I have the Hellraiser, the nick is thicker liek a Gibson which took me a day or two to get used to... but it's actually growing on me - everytime I pick up a Jackson I feel liek I'm holding a toothpick. It has a nice thick beefy tone, and the fretwork is amazing. I would take it over the Jackson anyday. I play mostly metal/shred and a little jazz, and I play with Elixir .11s. The metal side sounds amazingly thick and defined, jazz on the neck pickup sounds great too (altho i don't really have the amp for cleans).
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)