Well, I have yet to see a Children of Bodom contest yet, and I would love to see one. I have an undying fascination with CoB so this should prove to be fun. We will need at least 3 judges. Anyone is welcome to participate. So sign up and get your cover in.

I will also try and participate with my own cover if I can get anything recorded, either Bed of Razors or Hate Me! So I will not be partaking as a judge. So please anyone who is interested, show some support :P

Deadline for entires is March 16th(ish) if anyone needs an extra day or so, feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Judges-
Leonheart
GlxyDs
hurlyz

Contestants-
3lusiv3 - Oops! I did it again.
ZeM00finMan - Bed Of Razors.
satanicluju - Needled 24/7
Ryioku - Bodom Beach Terror
Last edited by ZeM00finMan at Mar 13, 2007,
I would love to see some covers for CoB aswell.
Very hard songs to master. I give props to everyone who enters.
oh shit
i dont wanna miss this
ok put me down for either
everytime i die
bed of razors
lake bodom
needled 24/7..

i dont care whateva,...but certainly dont wanna miss this
Quote by satanicluju
oh shit
i dont wanna miss this
ok put me down for either
everytime i die
bed of razors
lake bodom
needled 24/7..

i dont care whateva,...but certainly dont wanna miss this

on second thought

needled 24/7 or everytime i die
hey by the way
are we making video cover, or audio rec cover? cuz i have some COB cover vids already
Well, mainly audio I suppose... But, if we ever get any judges to participate, we can ask them their opinion on whether they want to judge audio, video or both.
I'll judge too! Hopefully this one will actually be completed?
I'll judge.

I'm working on Bed of Razors but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish it on time.
well here are my submissions
i m really sorry for posting 3 submission but i dont which one to post and which one to not...

here is needled 24/7 audio version with my crappy vocals...

http://www.soundclick.com/frozensoundkhate

here are some of my cob cover vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1eBIF6-Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7_gTk3CbJU

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1564598278
I'll do Bodom Beach Terror...
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Pretty good job satanicluju...

is that a JS30RR?

How is it? Do you like it? THinkin about gettin one...
hey thanks man
yah that is JS king v..
well honestly its all good for metal and stuff, but i really regret not having a tremolo on it. and well i love the guitar but if i were you i wud save up and go for rhandy rhoads or some good dinky. These JS series are crafted in India, and since i m frm Nepal, i can tell that the indian finishing and stuff sucks ass. SO really save and go for rhoads. I think some models come with EMG..and the weight is so uneven that i have to carry and play the guitar with my left hand just so it wudnt slide down.
thats a long ass review, bud couldnt help it man...

cheers
Okay, seems to be going swell so far, we might need another judge or so. And it will be amongst their discretion how to do the judgment (i.e. Like a point system, or something of that nature). Hope every has fun doing their songs. I will probably be able to get mine recorded by tomorrow if things go well.

EDIT: Also, satanicluju, which one would you like to be your main entry for the contest?
ha ha...fking trick question man...
ahh...i'l go with the audio version of needled 24/7....
cheers man
3lusiv3 - Oops! I did it again.
Ryioku - Bodom Beach Terror
and including myself still need to get their covers in, the deadline is drawing close, so try and get them in A.S.A.P. I was hoping for one more contestant, but I don't think That will happen so soon. I will try and send out messages later reminding of the competition.

Good Luck.
I would like to judge for this please... Children of Bodom is my favorite band... I'd sure enter and put a cover but I can't play their solos yet (except for Oops I did it again but I guess that a cover's cover's wouldn't count lolll... and I'd have to learn the rest of the song).....

SO I WANNA JUDGE ****ERS!!!! HELL YEA HATECREW!!!!!!!
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance
you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

If you're wondering where I've been gone, click here!
Okay, you're a judge.. I can't play the solos either :-/ So mine will be without solo so, if wanna enter without a solo, you can.
ok thanks! I'll be judge... I won't record any CoB pieces untill I can play their solos correctly.. I wouldn't be proud enough
Note: Sorry if my grammar and/or vocabulary isn't very good, English is my 2nd language!

Quote by Resiliance

Yeah, I'm not proud of much I play.. But, It's all about fun, and getting better I suppose.
I will enter, but I don't know which song because I can't play a whole song, just lots of bits of various songs.

Either Downfall or Hate Crew Deathroll - but I'm not entering yet.
Yeah, I know, you're the only one who has submitted anything. I messaged the others, reminding them, but nothing back. I'm not even going to submit mine unless their is at least one more. A contest with just two, isn't much... So if no one else has submitted by the end of the day satanicluju will be the official winner, Unless he wants to just have a two man contest I suppose.
Congratulations satanicluju

Quote by Resiliance

oh my....I m blushing now..lol....

thanks man...i m not really proud, but still i tried....

cheers
I don't want to bring up an old thread, but for the record, I messaged ZeM00finMan saying my HDD crashed, and I didn't want to rerecord it.
Quote by 3lusiv3
I don't want to bring up an old thread
well, you just did!

Quote by Resiliance