yerr, what are the good songs to play and sing to hint to somebody you love them?

preferrably not too difficult, and if possible give mostly emo suggestions (any suggestion is welcome though)

thanks guys.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Howie Day's Collide and DCFC's I Will Follow You Into the Dark.

And of course, Can't Take My Eyes Off You.
^ Meh, you've got to be the 6.02 x 10^23rd person to say that on this site.
it must mean there are some ****ING COOL-ASS PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, WHO THINK THAT THE D IS ****ING AWESOME, THAT SONG ROCKS, AND THAT THE STIFFS ON HERE AND THE LOVEBIRDS NEED TO SUCK SOME ****ING DICK AND SWALLOW THE MAN-JUICE!!!!!!!!!
6.02 x 10^23

haha nice number.
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by TheTripleThreat
it must mean there are some ****ING COOL-ASS PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, WHO THINK THAT THE D IS ****ING AWESOME, THAT SONG ROCKS, AND THAT THE STIFFS ON HERE AND THE LOVEBIRDS NEED TO SUCK SOME ****ING DICK AND SWALLOW THE MAN-JUICE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but suggesting that song for a love song got boring after the third time - which was probably years ago.
so hey guys. back to the topic? =]

and triple threat, id go for that if i knew how to pull off an american accent. =] lol. doesnt quite work with a british one! =p.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
hmm i dont know about songs to say i love you but you could learn to sing and play desperado
word to collide. i picked up the guitar a month ago and I can play it perfectly and sing at the same time. sooo, if you're looking for an easy love song that sounds damn good, Collide by Howie Day is the ticket.

: )
Foxy Lady by Jimi Hendrix, or

Let Me Put My Love Into You - AC/DC

No seriously, it all depends, if you wanna be subtle about it, try Everlong or Generator by Foo Fighters. Sparks or Fix You from Coldplay would do as well. If not, I Can't Explain from the Who, All My Love from Led Zeppelin, or any love song from U2. Good luck, let us know how it goes
Who needs backup when you're Jack Bauer?
Tommy Emmanuel - Angelina..

nuff said..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Im Like A Lawyer With The Way Im Always Trying To Get You Off Me(Me And You)
BY: Fall Out Boy. I had my girlfriend listen to that and she teared up and me started making out. So itll work.
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Glycerine - Bush

Don't kill me tonight - Di-Rect

Times like These, or Everlong - Foo Fighters

Those just come to mind
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
Quote by ndakasimba
word to collide. i picked up the guitar a month ago and I can play it perfectly and sing at the same time. sooo, if you're looking for an easy love song that sounds damn good, Collide by Howie Day is the ticket.

: )
I can't sing it
Layla unplugged and replace the girl/guy's name into anywhere Layla is said, depending on whether the name fits or not.
Moonchild of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join

Quote by PinkIsCool
UG- The only place where a heartwarming moment can easily be turned into an act of homosexuality and incest.

HOw did no one say Emily by From First To Last

the only bad part is it takes 2 guitars to make it sound perfect
how deep is your love by the beegees.
but take the john frusciante version = one guitar + one voice
look it up on youtube if want to know how good it can sound
frusciante + how deep is your love
my gear:
- Caliber limited edition strat copy
- Martinez acoustic
- Ibanez GRG-170 DX
- Rp 150 by digitech
- 35 watt cool amp
- 25 watt megatone amp
- 2 straps
Quote by AthenasGhost
Glycerine - Bush

Don't kill me tonight - Di-Rect

Times like These, or Everlong - Foo Fighters

Those just come to mind

They have Di-Rect in Canada?
Drowning Pool - Bodies
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.