i ordered a ibanez GRX20 a while ago and when it came i found out that the frets were slightly sticking out a bit (like the metal part). Its really annoying because if i slide on it, it scratches me. My question is, is there anything guitar center can do in the store to fix that problem? Or do i have to ship it back and make it a hell of a mess?
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
they'll probably can fix it thereself, it's not a big job, just use a file on the sides.
Orange Enthousiast.
yeah, just file it.

Though, it shouldn't have been like that in the first place.
Quote by _3Lm0_
yeah, just file it.

Though, it shouldn't have been like that in the first place.

$150 guitars aren't really renowned for their quality .

File that sucker.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
yea i know, it sucks how it got shipped like that...
oh and i tried to file it. i used sand paper, nail filers, nail clipper filers, and even those heavy metal filers. problem is the first 3 are too soft, sand paper rips and nail filers dont to anything. And the heavy metal ones are just too big. It scratches the wood.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
yea i know, it sucks how it got shipped like that...
oh and i tried to file it. i used sand paper, nail filers, nail clipper filers, and even those heavy metal filers. problem is the first 3 are too soft, sand paper rips and nail filers dont to anything. And the heavy metal ones are just too big. It scratches the wood.

Cover the fretboard and neck with tape and file away.

They make special "fret files."
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
hmm fret files..where could i get one of those? (correct me if its suppose to be sarcastic or something)