Page 1 of 2
Yeah, this's all my PSP stuff I'm selling. There isn't any set price for anything, the prices shown're just indeas of what I'm looking for. I'm accepting trades too if theres anything you want to trade (I guess)

GO TO 3RD PAGE FOR PRICES

Pics:
Look below

Sorry for the crappy pics, my cameras terrible. I'll put up the serial numbers later upon request.

Thanks
Last edited by Blash at May 20, 2007,
I am personally not interested but you might wanna think about lowering the price for the PSP core pack is down to $169 today.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Quote by OsirisProtocol
I am personally not interested but you might wanna think about lowering the price for the PSP core pack is down to $169 today.

Oh, ok. Ill lower it to $150 then :x. Thanks for letting me know

Quote by jaymznis
Willing to trade for an electric acoustic?

Depends, what kind is it? :x
Second person to tell me that lol Its alright Im about to take it into guitar center to get rid of it. I have a Crate head also but id need shipping for that theres a thread up if your interested.
Not that I am interested in the PSP, but I thought you would like to know that I, like you, am in the Syracuse area.
Quote by SomniferousEyes
Not that I am interested in the PSP, but I thought you would like to know that I, like you, am in the Syracuse area.

Really? Neat, you're the second person I've met on here that're from the Cuse. Nice :x

Wil buy a few games if you can ship to england?

Sure, I can ship there.

EDIT: Oh yeah, does anyone want to trade this for a decent non-Strat guitar set up for 3 single coils? I'm all for it
Last edited by Blash at Apr 9, 2007,
I might be interested in a trade. I don't suppose you need some handwound pickup do you? I can do humbuckers or single coils.
Not taking any online orders.
I'd be willing to buy it if you could hang on for a week or two. I know you've been waiting for a while, but I'd ge willing to get it.

how much would it cost to ship to Guam, USA, zip 96932 using usps express? at usps, guam is a US territory, and it shouldn't cost too much.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Blash
Yeah I can wait, but what are you interested in (like, just the PSP, etc...)? Just wondering.

I'm not too sure, I wanna say $5-10, but yeah It'll be cheap.

probably just the psp, I'll let you know if I end up getting it.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Are you selling Killzone? I noticed it was in your picture, but not on your original list. I may be interested in picking up Killzone.

EDIT: Nevermind, closer inspection led me to see that it was only the demo disc. Sorry.
If you still got the psp, then would you trade it for a B.C Rich N.J Warlock? I would also throw in and pedal and case and everything. Let me know.
My Rig:

Schecter Omen 6
DOD American Metal
Vox AD30VT
Got any references, that'd show you'd sold and sent other items?
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Heres the final price for everything

PSP ($110)
2 Memory Cards (one 32mb and one 120mb) ($10 for 120 and the 32 is free)
Metal carrying case with everything in it ($20)
GameShark PSP MediaManager w/ Mini-B cable ($10)
SonicStage (good for songs) (Free)

Games:
Daxter ($10)
Metal Gear Ac!d ($10)
SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo ($10)
Star Wars Battlefront II ($10)
Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix ($10)
Killzone Demo (Free)

Movies:
Metallica: Black Album (basically interviews and stuff) ($7)
Black Hawk Down ($7)
Once Apon A Time In Mexico ($7)
Saturday Night Live: Best of Chris Farely ($7)
TRON ($7)

Others:
Disk stand that holds 12 disks with light ($7)
8 Volume Set of Trigun (complete series) ($30)
Learn To Play bass video (free, never used)
Lord of the Rings PC game (free)

Recording stuff:
Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface (W/ Disk, serial on cover, original package) ($65)
AKG Perception 100 Mic (never used, so it's very clean. W/ original package) ($65)
Mic Stand ($10)
Mic cables: 1 foot: ($5) really long one ($20)
Rolls Mic Power 48 Volt Phantom Power Supply Box PB23 (FOUND ADAPTER) ($20)

Sorry for changing alot of the prices, but It wasn't a good idea on my part to make some of them that low so i had to change some of them (sorry) Theres not too much of a big difference though

Pics of the new things:

Last edited by Blash at May 29, 2007,
Quote by Blash
Yeah, this's all my PSP stuff I'm selling. There isn't any set price for anything, the prices shown're just indeas of what I'm looking for. I'm accepting trades too if theres anything you want to trade (I guess)

Pics:
Look below

Sorry for the crappy pics, my cameras terrible. I'll put up the serial numbers later upon request.

Thanks
I'll trade 3 single coil pups 1 bridge, 1 middle reverse wound and 1 neck and a truss rod cover for Metal Gear Acid & Star wars.
would u be willing to trade for?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Quote by Gorre
want an ipod mini 4 gigs?

Maybe, what color is it? I'm trying to get my sister one, so I'll grab it if its pink.

Quote by Schecter4lyfe
would u be willing to trade for?

Not too sure, I'll accept trades, but I kinda need money a little more lol.
But nothing too particular in mind really.
its silver, do you still want it? im sure she will like silver still if not you can paint it pink cant you?
Quote by Gorre
its silver, do you still want it? im sure she will like silver still if not you can paint it pink cant you?

Lol nevermind, my sister doesn't deserve one at all after what she did today... l(long story). I'll get back to you if things clear up.

attilathehum: What kind are they though?
reward yourself then, or buy it incase shes good. or influence her be like, if your good ill get you an ipod or somethin.
PM sent.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Page 1 of 2