http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/40689307

gay..they made some awesome music

EtId: up yours i just wanted to honor his memory and your a march 07er so piss off.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Last edited by punkrocker10115 at Mar 10, 2007,
Dude, there are a shitload of these and the story is ON THE FRONT PAGE OF UG. Since clearly you're not a noob, you should know how to use the damn search button or at least read the large yellow text when you come to the site...
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
ya i'm tired search buttons wasn't on my mind at the time sor but he was an exelent singer. Thanks for not being a dick about it.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Oh no?

I didn't care for their music.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by RNRSoldier
Dude, there are a shitload of these and the story is ON THE FRONT PAGE OF UG. Since clearly you're not a noob, you should know how to use the damn search button or at least read the large yellow text when you come to the site...

More people would use search button if it didn't give 17 pages of useless results.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by Dimebag Dave
More people would use search button if it didn't give 17 pages of useless results.

Amen to that my friend

Right on the money Dimebag Dave
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!