I can't choose between the roland cube 60, or the randall RX75R the randall does cost £50 more. I play metal mostly lamb of god, pantera, slipknot, COB but i do want it to play other kinds of music too, not just metal. so if you could help it would be great.
Last edited by sepultura alma at Mar 10, 2007,
Dude,that question shouldnt even need to be asked. Randalls are right up there among the best Metal amps and they are also insanely versatile. You can play ANY type of music with a Randall. They're ****in great amps,ive played on many =) go for the randall!
well ive played a randall solid state combo amp, not sure of the model but it was 80 watt and it was pure mud

i dont know the exact price but i think its around the mark of those two amps, a peavey bandit 112 are far better amps (sorry if theyre like twice as much or something lol)
Does the randall have good cleans? I hear the cubes are pretty shit at taking pedals aswell, hows the randall at that does anybody know?
Quote by sepultura alma
Does the randall have good cleans? I hear the cubes are pretty **** at taking pedals aswell, hows the randall at that does anybody know?

would also like to know this, thinking of getting this amp