Poll: Which finish looks best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which finish looks best?
TT
9 17%
FTT
17 33%
TC
4 8%
PW
14 27%
TB
4 8%
FTB
4 8%
Voters: 52.
I'm ordering my Carvin pretty soon, but I can't decide which finish to get. Which one do you guys think looks best, out of the list that I have here?

Thanks for voting.
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
ftt suits it the most and is a damn nice finish. pearl white also nice but dosent go as well with the head
Sadly FTB and FTT cost about 120 dollars more than the others since they're on flamed maple.

edit: Thanks again for your imput everyone
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Last edited by Viruk at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by Viruk
Sadly FTB and FTT cost about 250 dollars more than the others since they're on flamed maple.

its cos they look about $250 better
Aahah, you think it's worth it? Also, I just checked, it's actually $120 more, not $250. Still a big difference for a cosmetic change though.

Check out my recordings
TT cause I like plain wood. It's why I like fender.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by Viruk
Aahah, you think it's worth it? Also, I just checked, it's actually $120 more, not $250. Still a big difference for a cosmetic change though.

it will look super, but the tt is not much diff and its exactly the same guitar inside so, save your money
ftt or tt I reckon
John Frusciante
member #1 of the John Frusciante and Red Hot Chili Peppers UG fanclub PM samlynch to join
JIMI HENDRIX
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
John Petrucci
SRV
I voted FTT but the TT is also quite nice. The FTT does look better but I dunno about $120 better. If I was buying, I would probably be purchasing the TT because I'm pretty cheap on strictly aesthetic stuff(how much of a tone difference is really going to be made by the flamed?).
I think I like FTT the best, but like you said, not sure if it's worth it for the price. The Pearl White one would be cool cuz it would match my Les Paul though:

Check out my recordings