im a bit better then a beginer and
i need sum tabed music off everyone plz send is sum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by REKLES at Mar 10, 2007,
um, isnt this site supposed to be complety FULL of tabs? i mean i dunno, im just guessing...

EDIT: ok so im assuming you already knew that. but if you want some guitar pro tabs (which i got from this website) i can send them to u
Quote by the_sloth
um, isnt this site supposed to be complety FULL of tabs? i mean i dunno, im just guessing...

Pwnd.
R E G G A E
Last edited by TheDarkestNights at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by the_sloth

EDIT: ok so im assuming you already knew that. but if you want some guitar pro tabs (which i got from this website) i can send them to u

OK
Quote by the_sloth

I WANT RIFFS AND STUFF
Don't double post.

And search for:

Crazy Train - Ozzy
Laid To Rest - Lamb of God
Bed of Razors - Children of Bodom

Great riffs in those.
R E G G A E
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Don't double post.

And search for:

Crazy Train - Ozzy
Laid To Rest - Lamb of God
Bed of Razors - Children of Bodom

Great riffs in those.

WHAT IS DUBBLE POST
use the tab search engine on the home page, youll find a couple songs tabbed

Quote by REKLES
WHAT IS DUBBLE POST

the dictionary is your friend, your not writing a text message now, so speak properly .

Andy double post means to two posts made by the same person one afetr another
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Last edited by chris24789 at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by chris24789
use the tab search engine on the home page, youll find a couple songs tabbed

the dictionary is your friend, your not writing a text message now, so speak properly .

Anhy double post means to two posts made by the same person one afetr another

THANK U!!!
caps lock giving you problems RECKLES?

ive got a tonne of guitar pro tabs if you like..

Pm me if you want in on anythin..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Quit with the f*ckin caps lock...or shift. And uh, Learn to play Crazy Train and Laid To Rest like TheDarkestNights said
Quote by the_sloth

LOL