Iv got an ibanez its a really nice guitar it sounds awesome but its a commemorative guitar its the second one out of 25 made and its got a bunch of writing on one of the cover plates on the back i want to know is it anything special and if its worth an exuberant amount.

the cover plate says: A genuine limited edition instrument crafted in celebration of the 25 year partnership between australis music & hoshino Gakki 2003

sorry if the pictures arnt all that good this website wont let me make them any bigger
Attachments:
ibanez pictures 001.jpg
ibanez pictures 003.jpg
ibanez pictures 004.jpg
ibanez pictures 002.jpg
ask someone who owns a shop first
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Are you selling it?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Nice, man. It's like my band's lead guitarist's axe. Just good and in one piece.

How much was it?
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
I'd say its an AX guitar center exclusive. If compared to other rarities, i wouldnt say this holds any extreme significant value accept personal values.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
man i hate you, but in the good way
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by alexi_laiho

Just
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by lemon
Did you even look at the pictures?

what do you mean by that exactly?
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
Quote by kornflipsk8er
what do you mean by that exactly?

The guy was asking for any info on the ibanez he has but the guy posted a link to the Steve Vai 20th anniversary commemorative Jem so i'm just wondering if he even looked at what the guy wanted to know about.
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by lemon
The guy was asking for any info on the ibanez he has but the guy posted a link to the Steve Vai 20th anniversary commemorative Jem so i'm just wondering if he even looked at what the guy wanted to know about.

Oh.Maybe that was his way of saying that the jem was better or something.
In any case I would probably spend around $500 to buy that from the thread starter.Maybe more if iI looked into it a little more.
Quote by lol2theworld
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88