Well me and a buddy play guitar and live in Newcastle Australia and we're looking for a bassist a singer and a drummer.

Major Influences:
Motorhead
AC/DC
Judas Priest
Danzig

We are very serious about being in a band as a career. We are both currently 16.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Aw dude, if only i played drums or bass or sang. Im a guitarist, same city, same age... oh well, good luck with that.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Aw dude, if only i played drums or bass or sang. Im a guitarist, same city, same age... oh well, good luck with that.

how about switching from the stupid 6 string to a wonderful bass guitar!!!

btw, im two days older than you, so yes..... same age haha

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
how about switching from the stupid 6 string to a wonderful bass guitar!!!

Seeing as im pretty good at guitar ill have to pass Thinking of entering the musos shred competition if i can find something to record on.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Seeing as im pretty good at guitar ill have to pass Thinking of entering the musos shred competition if i can find something to record on.

oh really? i was in there the other day and saw the posters, not too keen on that guitar though.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
oh really? i was in there the other day and saw the posters, not too keen on that guitar though.

Yeah, BC rich, not a great model. Looks awesome, but my guitars twice as better. Still, another guitar wouldnt be bad.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Yeah, BC rich, not a great model. Looks awesome, but my guitars twice as better. Still, another guitar wouldnt be bad.

heh yeah i wouldnt mind another guitar

Quote by MurderousIntent
man if i lived closer id be down!!! i live in lismore northcoast nsw! couldve got a singer aswell bummer!

im not exactly sure of how far away that is, ofcourse ive heard of it but yeah not real sure how far away it is. So yeah if its not that far away we might be able to work something out.

im suprised about how many replies this has gotten so fast

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
whereis.com.au - oh so goooood

600km ! shit didnt realisise thought it was a lil closer! 6 hour drivee hmm i dont think so lol
Heh im around half the replies. Know any good recording equipment? Oh, and what school you go to btw?
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
Heh im around half the replies. Know any good recording equipment? Oh, and what school you go to btw?

i used to go to Kotara High. And no i dont know any of that stuff, my mate is the guy who knows all about the amps and settings and all that crap. i just play lol.

you?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by dann_blood

hook your self up with a tascam us-122a mand there good
Quote by Rocker_69
i used to go to Kotara High. And no i dont know any of that stuff, my mate is the guy who knows all about the amps and settings and all that crap. i just play lol.

you?

I go to Newy. Both schools have a shit reputation. I know about amps and everything, just nothing about recording.
Quote by Vornik