Just wondering - do you report a thread by PMing a mod?

Thanks
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
No, you click the little exclamation point at the bottom of the post you're reporting.

Either: or depending on which skin you're using.
« »
k thanks
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
And you should include *Reported* in a post if you are reporting a thread.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
^Yeah, which is why you can't report a thread more than once at a time, cause the mods need their PM box open
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Twist of fate
Technicly you are. When you do what they said above, the message goes in the mods inbox

I believe they are going into their e-mails and not inbox.. People report lots and lots of threads every day, imagine if every report went into the pm box.. And there is a limit of space there too.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Twist of fate
Yea maybe Email. I had a talk with nelsean about it last night in chat. I heard one mod say it was his inbox. And I was nelsean's first report apparently and it went in his email I think. I'm really not sure.

Yeah, they go to our email inbox.

It's just a little message saying "Twist of Fate reported this post for this reason: "Spam""

Or whatever.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Yeah, they go to our email inbox.

It's just a little message saying "Twist of Fate reported this post for this reason: "Spam""

Or whatever.
Wow, mods must be checking their email very often if they can respond that fast...unless they just happen to be browsing the forum where the trouble is.
Well they are obligated to do so... But people in this forums are obligated to obey the rules which they dont and they make the mods check their e-mails for reports which shouldnt be there in the first place...

So, we must obey the rules and stop making the mods buy aspirins for their headaches we cause them constantly.
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
Wow, mods must be checking their email very often if they can respond that fast...unless they just happen to be browsing the forum where the trouble is.

Was just browsing the forum after closing a thread in here
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Oh lol, you turned green now, that means you close threads

Congrats man !
Yeah, all the Column Cleaners just got promoted. I'm wondering who the new CC's will be.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Yeah, all the Column Cleaners just got promoted. I'm wondering who the new CC's will be.

Well, the mods will decide..
I know that, I just want to know. I will have to be careful, if it is someone who hates me, which likely could be anybody, I don't want to be banned.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Why would anybody ban you for no apparent reason ?
Mods dont do that.. Well, maybe if they are extremely drunk or when they have evidence about smth bad, you know.. have you been hiding smth ??? Mods are like CSI, they will find out.... Lol, kidding.. Just chill.