I have no microphone, so I record by plugging diorectly into my sound card. So far I have been going direrecy from my Lulti_FX pedal (horribly digital(, from the line out of My Marshall Mg30 (slighly less digital, and it's an MG) and ideally I want to record from my valveking.

Now, I don't think I use can the speaker out because as the signal has gone through the power-amp the signal levels will be too big.

But could I use the effects out as a line out?

I know that the amp doesn't produce any sound unless the effects looop is made into a circuit but hopefully the signal will still be goin out the the effects out....?