Hey guys I'd like to know if anyone of you got of of those guitars. I'd like to have your opinions on them.
The models would be: Esp eclipse II VB
and the LTD EC-1000 BLK

oh yeah and I'd like to say if it's better to buiy one of those guitars or would it be better to buy an epi or gibson lp custom and put EMG's on it?
Guitars: Carvin Dc127
Amps: Peavey 6505+ head
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
Last edited by TarZz at Mar 10, 2007,
I'd like to buy a razorback of something like that but dunno what it sounds =P
haha I got a ****in dean baby V it sucks pretty much...
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
Quote by TarZz
I'd like to buy a razorback of something like that but dunno what it sounds =P
haha I got a ****in dean baby V it sucks pretty much...

Yeah, i'm pretty much longing for a Razorback too ^^. I'm saving up for one at the moment, but recently i've started doubting if i shouldn't get one of those Dean "Cowboys from hell" signature guitars, hey look freaking awesome too.

And yeah i played a baby V once ... I laughed :p
lol XD
hehe I know...crap.

but what's the difference between ESP's and Dean I mean what's the difference in how well is the playing?
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
Quote by TarZz
lol XD
hehe I know...crap.

but what's the difference between ESP's and Dean I mean what's the difference in how well is the playing?

Well i think the biggest difference lies in personal preference. I prefer Deans above ESP, because of the necks. Deans just have such appealing necks that whenever i touch them i want to keep playing :p. They're fast, thin and sound great. I also like the looks of them more than most ESPs.

I think the best thing to do is just go to your local musicstore and try them out you know.
Quote by TarZz
Hey guys I'd like to know if anyone of you got of of those guitars. I'd like to have your opinions on them.
The models would be: Esp eclipse II VB
and the LTD EC-1000 BLK

oh yeah and I'd like to say if it's better to buiy one of those guitars or would it be better to buy an epi or gibson lp custom and put EMG's on it?

The ESP Eclipse is gonna pretty damn amazing. LTD's are all made in korea but you're talking about a proper ESP. A proper one! I'd hit that anyday. Specs wise it is very good too.
LTD are the budget line. The eclipse supposedly is amazing so go that way.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Okay thanks guys.
Oh and pollutedsoul that's what i though for the neck =P
Although I prefer larger neck I'll try the two ones when I'll have time =)
Thanks
Marshall 1960A cab
Roland cube 15
Effects:
BOSS NS-2
INHALED
HAHA!
I know =P
I'll change my amp befor emy guitar XD