Has anyone heard of this particular Ibanez i just returned from the music store(the only one over here) and saw this guitar. It had a body kind of similar to the S body and was light i asked the guy what the guitar was made of and he said wood and i was like So it was evident that he did not know anything about this guitar. It had two humbuckers and one single coil in HSH config, they were the normal ibz pickups also it had an edge pro bridge. I am not sure but i think it is one of the older models which have been discontinued.

Any help will be appreciated.

It is also very cheap (300 US $)

Cheers
Murt112
i thinki ts the ergodyne electric i believe it has inf3 and 4 humbuckers and the one i saw was in sky blue
i htink i saw it on thomann.de
I don't think so... The ergodyne one was EDR.

But there's a model of those series, the EXR170, about which I know nothing, except that it's got the shape you mentioned. Perhaps that's it?

And btw... Tell the store clerk that as a matter of fact, it's not made of wood, it's made of luthite.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
EMG desined pickups (no good), lo-trs II trem (not too good either), luthite body, which I don't know much about either. Don't know anything else.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.