Yeah so I got scammed on ebay really bad. I got a Digitech Whammy Pedal and in the description it says it works perfectly. It gets to my house yesterday and the lights work but not the god damn sound. So now I'm wondering how to get my money back. Any similiar experiences?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
You have to wait 10 days after the closing of the auction to do that. That asshole better give me extra money for shipping.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by americnidiot
i'm not sure? report to ebay or the buyer is my guess

Sounds a plan to me.
Are you sure you just don't know how to hook it up?
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Well, first contact the guy and ask him to take it back. If he doesn't then report it.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by iforgot539
Well, first contact the guy and ask him to take it back. If he doesn't then report it.

What he said.

But dont report it to eBay take it to the police :P
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by lemon
Are you sure you just don't know how to hook it up?

Yeah, that would suck if you just connected a wrong cable or something, and then you got all pissed at the guy who sold it to you.

But, I had a friend have the same thing happen and he said it was REALLY hard for him to get his money back.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
He didnt scam you, he just sold you faulty goods, unless he said they were faulty, you have every right to report him to ebay and leave negative feedback, just ask for a refund plus a bit of compensation and post him it back.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
One of the many reasons why you should choose MusiciansFriend.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
Anyone see that judge judy thing someone posted a while ago with her and the ebay scammer? Damn she made that woman cry
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
take it to judge Judy. She'll sort it out for ya
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
i had a problem with a crybaby i bought of ebay the guy said it was mint condition which it was but one of the rubber foots was missing so its all wobbly whe i use it its minor but annoying but i gave him a neutral because its perfect other than that and i got it for like 30 quid
haha you're stuffed. Ebay is dangerous, use at your own perril. I'm always careful on it. Some stupid Nigerian tried scamming me. But I sussed out it was a scam and notified ebay. Win = I did.
Shadilay.
you can actually talk him to court over it, and get more than you payed+with some judges, a working pedal, but thats alot of hassle when you could just tell him
Quote by kyle100
take it to judge Judy. She'll sort it out for ya
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZJDK6ctRjqw

At last a good judge! But is it legal to attack that biatch like that in the trial? Isn't a judge supposed to be neutral till the end of the trial?

EDIT: LOL THAT BIATCH WAS TOTALLY OWNED! "I'm older, smarter, and if you are gonna live until you are 120, you are not gonna be as smart as I am in one finger!"
OWNED
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 10, 2007,
I spent 700$ on a bass that never came. I contacted the police, and they even found the guy who ripped me off. I talked to him on the phone; uneducated sounding and scared shitless. But hell, even though they knew he did it, had him cornered, and had him confess, they couldn't proceed as they aren't allowed to prosecute for things over the internet under 5,000$.

Remember. I had it worse.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Slightly differnt to scams, but i can spent ages just being nosey looking at peoples feedback, I like it when somebody leaves negative feedback, and then theres like a mini bitching competition.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Not really on topic, but awhile ago one of my best friends bought a Dunlop Crybaby for $3 at a flea market and it's insane. Pretty sweet.
Quote by Yertle
I spent 700$ on a bass that never came. I contacted the police, and they even found the guy who ripped me off. I talked to him on the phone; uneducated sounding and scared shitless. But hell, even though they knew he did it, had him cornered, and had him confess, they couldn't proceed as they aren't allowed to prosecute for things over the internet under 5,000$.

Remember. I had it worse.

Why I don't buy anything worth over £30 on eBay.
Sorry to hear it Yertle.