okay this is the deal. i just bought a new samsung phone, and i have all these ringtones, wallpapers, and games and such on my computer that i've downloaded from random sources. now my friends tell me that they are compatible with my phone, and i just need to put them on my phone.

the phone doesn't have a place for the usb cable, so i am attempting to do a PC to Cell Phone SMS message, but have no clue kn how to go about doing that.

if anyone knows anything like techniques, or programs, please let me know!

thanks.
you can probably get a cable with a usb on one end and your phones connection on the other

thats what i had with my sony erricson
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I doubt it'll work through an SMS...

Your best bet is an infa red port, or a bluetooth dongle.
Set up an e-mail address for your phone and e-mail the tunes and stuff to yourself
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
skater dan0...lmaoo i said i don't have a usb port.

South-of-Heaven...that's actually a really good idea...hm. wonder why i didn't think of that...like just make it my msn mobile address, and then send it to myself through msn messenger...that's smart! South-of-Heaven...you are a genius=]
Last edited by xdeline! at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by xdeline!

One end of the lead has a usb that plugs into your computer, the other end has your phones connection to plug into your phone.

Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by skater dan0
my god your slow. one end of the lead has a usb TO PLUG INTO YOUR FUKING COMPUTER the other end has your phones connection TO PLUG INTO YOUR PHONE (NOT USB)

whoa slow down much? i didn`t read it right. sorry mr. insane asylum.
Quote by skater dan0
my god your slow. one end of the lead has a usb TO PLUG INTO YOUR FUKING COMPUTER the other end has your phones connection TO PLUG INTO YOUR PHONE (NOT USB)

btw...reported =]
don't double post. theres an edit button for a reason =]
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
yeah, send a txt to your email account. And then attach all your stuff to an email in a reply message back to the phone.
Quote by skater dan0
don't double post. theres an edit button for a reason =]

i`m pretty sure this is MY thread and i can double post all i want.
thanks for coming out.
no just no..ur a dumbass..use the edit button
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by xdeline!

South-of-Heaven...that's actually a really good idea...hm. wonder why i didn't think of that...like just make it my msn mobile address, and then send it to myself through msn messenger...that's smart! South-of-Heaven...you are a genius=]

how old is your pc? is it made of wood or something?
It wont work by SMS. you need to use infra red port, or bluetooth
Put that link back in here, and I'll ban you permanently.

Quote by Baumann
It wont work by SMS. you need to use infra red port, or bluetooth

Dude... This is from March.

Also.

See me in FOTB.
Christ on a bike, that's a bump.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...