What cab would you reccomend for around £100? I will be using a Orange Tiny Terror with it.

Danny.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
let me get this straight.

you bought a $550 (usd) amp head, that is really specifically designed for Orange amps. And now your going to ruin it's sound with a (roughly) $140 (usd) cab.?

I dunno man. that's tough. Your basically limited to a Behringer cab. or something crappy like that. If you wanted to, look into some 2x12" models on ebay.

that's probably your best bet for the cash.
Best off building your own. Buy a Celestion Vintage 30 (£50-60) and look into the cab building thread.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Well thats what I originally was going to do, but then I thought if I can get something cheap then I would get that instread.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by Guitarjunkie18
let me get this straight.

you bought a $550 (usd) amp head, that is really specifically designed for Orange amps. And now your going to ruin it's sound with a (roughly) $140 (usd) cab.?

I dunno man. that's tough. Your basically limited to a Behringer cab. or something crappy like that. If you wanted to, look into some 2x12" models on ebay.

that's probably your best bet for the cash.

Actually 100 pounds is about just under 200 dollars at the moment.
There's a Harley Benton with Celestion V30s on www.thomann.de for about 200 euro. A bit more than you said, but the speakers at least are quality.

Edit: 2x12
Quote by ShizNick
Ok I think we're all good now. We're on the same page, and I'm back to trying to get with his sister.

^That's how you do it, kids!
Member #3 of the Iron Maiden Are Gods club. PM Revelations to join!

I write, apparently!
Last edited by sheldonplank at Mar 10, 2007,
Quote by sheldonplank
There's a Harley Benton with Celestion V30s on www.thomann.de for about 200 euro. A bit more than you said, but the speakers at least are quality.

Edit: 2x12

Is it any good? Because I would pay that extra bit of money if it was an ok cab.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Quote by wongacaster
im assuming that cab is as it has vintage 30s in it.

hmm, its not even in stock :P

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I still reckon you should build a cab, I'm not sure about all the costs, but you'll probably end up paying less for something more.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
I still reckon you should build a cab, I'm not sure about all the costs, but you'll probably end up paying less for something more.

If somebody can reccomend some good speakers then I would. But I don't want to be paying £50 each for speakers because I might aswell just buy that cab as it would cost the same.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Vintage 30's maybe? What stuff will you be playing? (I'm not too up to date on speakers so I'll let someone else handle this)
And if they're too expensive, buy some used.
Don't be afraid to care"

Yes they are too expensive, on ebay £56 each. I'm looking at £30 per speaker. I will be playing through my TT so it will be blues, rock, classic rock.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

That's pricy... ouch.

Look what speakers Marshall cabs have, and the prices used.
Don't be afraid to care"

I would like V 30's but, the price is just too high for what I want to pay. I need something equivilant to them but a little less pricy. Somebody reccomended Emininence 10"s but I don't know which

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Get a 12 inch speaker, I would if I were you.
Why not just get the one vintage 30, and then build the cab?
Search around GB&C if anyone has made a 1x12 before.
Don't be afraid to care"

Quote by R_H_C_P
Get a 12 inch speaker, I would if I were you.
Why not just get the one vintage 30, and then build the cab?
Search around GB&C if anyone has made a 1x12 before.

It wont be as loud though. I want to get two speakers, but i'm not sure if I should get 12" or 10". Ten inch are cheaper and more convienient for building issues, but 12" are louder. I think 2x10 would be ok.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Yea 2 10 would be alright, different characteristics though I think. It's up to you though.
Don't be afraid to care"

Emininence seem to have the largest 10" range, does anybody have any experience with the cheaper end of them?

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!