Well, I love Boss pedals. I really need a sustain, delay, and reverb...but those are all such expensive Boss pedals. The Digitech variations are 20 to 30 dollers cheaper, but idk if the quality would be the same...any opinions?

Thanks...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Digitechs arent bad. But like you im a boss lover, and id stay with boss. look on ebay, i get pedals off there all the time. you can get great deals on pedals on ebay. I almost got a Boss CS-3 and a DD-3 for $75 there about $190 if you buy them on MF.
For single pedals

Boss > Digitech

for Multi FX pedals

Digitech > Boss

So I'd definately give the Boss thes inglular pedals mate.
i have the boss DD-6 (digital delay) and it works and sounds great. i havent tried many digitech effects so i wouldnt know any difference. it was an expensive pedal
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
I have a Boss-ME 50 and love it, so if you want delay, reverb and sustain i'd say go with that...
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
The boss reverb/sustain pedals are pretty much arse. The delays good.
But your better off going analog for reverb and compression.
Do NOT buy digitech. Their pedals are incredibly bad and sound like garbage. Go with Boss, the sound quality is superb, you get what you pay for.
Quote by gallagher2006
For single pedals

Boss > Digitech

for Multi FX pedals

Digitech > Boss

So I'd definately give the Boss thes inglular pedals mate.

Sorry but that is wrong. I have owned two digitech multi effects pedals, the rp series. They sound fake and you can't use them live.....just doesn't work. I own the Boss ME-50 multi effects and it is outstanding.
Well I own a Bad Monkey and run it through a VJ and it sounds just as good as a Tubescreamer...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.