Can anyone help me find a video on you tube or something that would help me out with playing thunerstruck, I've looked, but I've found nothing, I'll keep looking, I just want some help.Maybe I've just been looking in all the wrong places
Avenged Sevenfold. November 10, 2007
BB King. December 1, 2007
Metallica. November 9, 2008
Avenged Sevenfold. November 23, 2008
I had a lot of trouble too, you need to pick a method to work on and stick with it, either one handed tapping it (which i do) or trying to pick every note.
I don't know of any videos, but just try to one hand tap it, and when you pull off, pull extra hard to get the open string to ring out.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
On the recording, Angus picked every note to get a clean sound, but he put tape on the other 5 strings to prevent them from ringing out. I'm not sure how he plays it live.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
In every live DVD of AC/DC I've seen (and I own most), I've always seen Angus play Thunderstruck by picking every note. The discrepency is in the music video, when he pulls off every note with one hand. I know both ways to play it, but i prefer to pick it.
Guitars
Epiphone G-400
Ibanez RG350DX
Amps
Marshall MG50DFX
Fender Bronco
Pedals
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
MXR EVH Flanger
Boss MT-2
Boss NS-2

www.myspace.com/readysetbingo

Quote by Baba O'Riley
SGRocker407 you have some epic hair. Most curly.
i lightly hold all of the strings other than the b string with my picking hand, and play it with the hammer ons and pull offs. works really well.
Dirty Sanchez