so im buying a new bass for around 500 dollars, and i was wondering if there are any well known basses that just arent good and are over priced. kinda like the mg series from marshall. also if u no any amazing basses for the price let me no. i play any type of music that isnt heavy.
0oo i would recommend an Ibanez SR505 (its a 5 string) but if you dont want a 5 string then the SR500
Ibanez SR505
Yamaha RBX 270
Epiphone G400
Ashdown MAG C410T
VOX AD100VT
Digitech BP200
Quote by applejuice92
so im buying a new bass for around 500 dollars, and i was wondering if there are any well known basses that just arent good and are over priced. kinda like the mg series from marshall. also if u no any amazing basses for the price let me no. i play any type of music that isnt heavy.

Marshall? Makes basses? Ummm...Marshall makes guitar amps, and once upon a time, bass amps. Amp maker.

I'd suggest anything from Fender (P-Bass, Jazz) or Ibanez. They're relatively all-around good basses for their price. Go to your music store and try, try, try. Find one that fits you, and all the extra effort playing them all will be worth it.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
i think he meant that marshalls were overrated and he wants to know what basses are overrerated too.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
mim fenders are really good, good quality, good tone. They can however have quality vary from bass to bass so try the one your going to buy before you get it
Yamahas are also very good basses for the price
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!