ok thanks for letting us know. nice headstock.
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Yes. Thanks.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Wow.... uhhh.... wow....

The headstock is butt ugly!

I love that headstock on dean electrics... but on acoustic?

Otherwise, nice guitar.
nah the exotic wood ibanez acoustic is my fave im prob getten it aftert i buy my DSL 401 and new pickups
its a little down the line lol
looks cool though
what finish ftw!
Quote by stephen_rettie
nah the exotic wood ibanez acoustic is my fave im prob getten it aftert i buy my DSL 401 and new pickups
its a little down the line lol
looks cool though
what finish ftw!

I want this one:

That Dean is horrible; sorry to break it to you. And TBH, that Ibanez isn't much better either.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Last edited by Calum_Barrow at Mar 11, 2007,
It's all about the thin neck. i can play those better. I actually wanted the black one, but only 24 are to be made in white and t hat carried a bit of weight in the decision. i'll let you know how it plays Calum.
Yeah it might well play great, but I don't know. The only Dean acoustic I've played is my friend's 7-string acoustic-electric.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Meh. Calum you're right, I don't like either of those either. If I was getting a new acoustic, I'd get one from a reputable acoustic brand, Takamine or Martin or Taylor or something, that Dean is just very ugly.
^--- most likely correct... but i can't say i've ever played one.

the only dean acoustics i've played were just that though. i have played some acoustic-electrics that sounded pretty alright plugged in though.