Linton Samuel Dawson Lives in inner space He hangs around with a circus troupe Outside the human race

Linton Samuel Dawson Has just reached 25 Artists travel from outside time Just to see his rainbow jive

He's bored, He's bored.

Linton Samuel Dawson Yields his knowledge in a phial A vivid play on an emerald day I s experienced in his smile

Linton Samuel Dawson Visits many open minds He aids escape to tranquility From the boredom of mankind

Boredom. From the boredom. From the boredom of mankind.
At least mine meant something... It was one of my many bad ones...

But this is just random crap... It didn't bother me u didn't like mine... but if this is ur taste and comparrison I really think ur insane.... ah, well... many are... Good luck with the songs... ur gonna need it
I don't suffer from insanity......

.........I enjoy every minute of it!
I don't know what to think of it. Good imagery, I guess. Good wording...I don't get it, but to each his own.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
who knows? i am the walrus makes no sense at first glance. random stuff can be good for psychedelic songs...
Quote by mrdude9192
who knows? i am the walrus makes no sense at first glance. random stuff can be good for psychedelic songs...

I am the Walrus makes no sense, period. John wrote it because he got a letter from a professor who taught a class that examined Beatles songs, and he decided to write something with no meaning.

But I understand your point completely, I'm just a nit-picky bastard
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Kinda interesting. Check out the FAQ though please and repost with a correct title.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride