Alright so i need some new stings and picks. I bought just the cheap/basic stuff before but i tryin to find somthing that suits my style more. I play pretty much any and all metal. I know that thicker picks are good for the alternate/speed picking style of metal so i bought some fender heavy picks but they are way too thick (1.14mm) I know pretty much nothing about different strings. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3
I'd go for D'addario 10's with a wound G, 13's, and just about anything in between, and 2.omm picks, personally. But everyone has different preferences.

Try a 1mm pick and maybe 10's.
Try a Dunlop Jazz III pick, they will never leave you once you pick them up.
A pick is prettymuch a pick. the only big difference is thickness, and some other minor differences. Really, beyond thickness, the pick really doesn't affect the sound of the guitar all too much. If you're a good guitarist, you should be able to play well with a penny.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Do you play leads? Do you downtune? That would be useful when it comes to strings.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
omg
i cant beleiev you are asking what strings ans picks to use.
its all personal opinion
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!