What scale should i use for this rock song solo?the background chords are

C5
G5
D5
E5
D5
wbhih scale should i use? plz help im rely stuck
The notes you are using are:

C, G, D, A, E, and B. Looking at it completely technically you'd be best off with the C major scale, but G major would work just as well.

Since it's a rock song I recommend using the A pentatonic minor pattern, it's very basic and easy, but it'll sound great with those chords.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
In either C major, F major or G major, depends what the root note is.

By any chance is your name Guy Riggs?
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
lol ok jw, whereabouts do you live in portsmouth im looking for a bassist
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
well ive only been playing 4 2 years and im still learning my trade in theory and stuff and im not quite ready yet 2 join a band i dnt think but thanks 4 the offer anyway
kk well if oyu change your mind pm me. its like looking for goldust trying to get a band from portmouth on here
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist