Page 1 of 3
My friend told me he picks poo chunks outta his bung hairs.........dont ask cause i still dont wanna know anything about it.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
dumb thread
well so i won't get banned, umm one told me they ate frog legs...
edit: no that's nothing once my friend told me he drinks his ****** when hes bored
Last edited by Papathurzday at Mar 10, 2007,
one said they wanked like, 5 times a day, i thought, that's a bit much
If you have something clever to say, don't bother, most people won't get it.

ZOMFG TEH SP33[) I-I4><!!1!

No... Herman Li's just really good...

"Yes I do like marmalade in my eggs! Thank you for asking!"

Quote by Chubbes_Hammet
How do you sig people?

Quote by rob_the_useless
My friend told me he picks poo chunks outta his bung hairs.........dont ask cause i still dont wanna know anything about it.

........... thats seriously disgusting, i hope he at least washes his hands.
Quote by hippieboy444
[T]ANK I hate your sig

Masterbating with cheese spread... he's done so much random shit like that. Crazy bastard lol
Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air

My Gear:
1981 Gibson Spirit
1979 Ovation Balladeer
1999 Jay Turser JT 72F
1981 Fender Strat

Messa Boogie 60 watt tube
Marshall 12 watt practise amp
Quote by Papathurzday
dumb thread
well so i won't get banned, umm one told me they ate frog legs...

Dude frog legs rock, they taste like chicken!

Seriously!

But yea, the grossest thing a friend has told me, is when he explained to me what a pink sock is.

*shivers*
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

My friend did something involving a sock... I wont get into details...

...first it was "I didn't do it"

then it went to "that was only once!"

which means he does it everynight i bet.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
my friend put peanut butter on his anus and had his dog lick it out, or he holds the record for most self made ejaculations in one day- 17 times
or that he has half a anus and cant shit right
pick one
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
[quote="'[T"]ANK']........... thats seriously disgusting, i hope he at least washes his hands.

Yea me too,cause i play his ps3 alot an i hope to god the controlers sterile.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
My friend told me she tried to get her dog to lick her pussy :/
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Quote by Oreos_own_all

Nahh i still beat that. my record is 9 times in one full day. but my friend jon's record is like..impossible to beat... 12 times in two hours... and hes completely serious about it too

I touch myself at night
If i could, id change my user name!
Last edited by Slayer_Fan_666 at Mar 10, 2007,
my friend told me he pissed in his brothers mouth when he was asleep
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by Slayer_Fan_666
Nahh i still beat that. my record is 9 times in one full day. but my friend jon's record is like..impossible to beat... 12 times in two hours... and hes completely serious about it too

I touch myself at night

is that even humanly possible
Quote by americnidiot
is that even humanly possible

yeah i think hes god...
Quote by The Casualty
Yes, but then he must not last very long.

well, logically, it would mean that it was once every ten minutes. which i find hard to accomplish because after about three it takes me alot longer
once my friend told me he was part Canadian...i never talked to him again
Someone i knew at school told his friend that he shits and wanks at the SAME TIME. Apparantly he was reccomending it or something

Needless to say it was a well known fact accross the entire school in a matter of hours.

Everyone hated him anyway
Quote by Oreos_own_all

You think thats bad? My mate says that he doesn't wank less than 3 times a day and the most he's had in one day is 12...I didn't believe him but he IS a bit weird O_O.
Gear:

Squire Fat Stratocaster (Gotoh Pickups)
Marshall 50 DFX amplifier
Marshall Guv'nor II Distortion Pedal
Jim Dunlop Standard Cry Baby
Vintage VS6
mine definately wins. my friend told me that one time he stuck a mirror in th bottom of his toilet to see ho big his asshole got when he took a shit. i still dont know why he'd tell me that....
*sob* i couldn't think of anything to put here*sob*
Quote by hotlove
mine definately wins. my friend told me that one time he stuck a mirror in th bottom of his toilet to see ho big his asshole got when he took a shit. i still dont know why he'd tell me that....

Quote by hotlove

Yep.........Hotlove wins..........hey i wonder if my friend an his friend would love to have a play date.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
one time my friend wanked on a bus into a bottle bout 2yrs back........note he still has the bottle with its "contents" in his room....
site?
I love music!
I hate how it turns us on each other!
I support music as a whole! not this useless hate!
Quote by hotlove

aw, c'mon! "my friend"? everybody uses that line. we know ya did it!

you know the rules. pics, we want pics! pics, or it never happened!

uh just kidding.....PLEASE, NO PICS!

if this has to be true, then mine doesn't count,

cause i refuse to believe this:

i remember when a friend claimed his gf was having her "monthly visitor"... and he ran some face on her. ...........FTW?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by sebek
once my friend told me he was part Canadian...i never talked to him again

best one yet
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Oreos_own_all

yo my frined said one day his parents were out so he wanekd 8 eight times that day.
Well he didn't actually tell me because I 'heard' it happen. He took a piss at a mall and as he was zipping his fly up, he cut off his flap of his penis and the flap just dropped to the floor bloody. He wasn't even wearing underwear.

Self Circumcision.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
That reminds me of the time this kid in my class wanted to know what a foreskin looked like....and one kid decided to show him...in cooking class!! I was in that class too.
This guy at my school had to have reconstructive penis surgery cus he was making his dog lick peanut butter off of it, and the dog got bored and decided it wanted meat I guess...

He didn't even try to lie about it, poor guy.
Quote by AceOfBlades
This guy at my school had to have reconstructive penis surgery cus he was making his dog lick peanut butter off of it, and the dog got bored and decided it wanted meat I guess...

He didn't even try to lie about it, poor guy.

The things that humans do for excitement.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
My friend ejaculated onto a sock and then slapped a kid in the face with the soiled sock. It was on a school bus too, on the way to a soccer game or something.
My friends dont tell me weird stuff they did, cause im usually the "Friend" that tells them.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by rocknrollstar
This dude masturbates 8 times a day regligously.

His penis is grey.

I seriously wonder if its cause hes chokin it and the blood is getting there enough.

Its scary.

Is regligously or did you mean religiously?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Well, he's not a friend, and I didn't hear it from him, but my cousin has licked his brother's balls.

I have now taken to telling anyone and everyone that I'm adopted and have no real relation to them.
Page 1 of 3