Ok sow i just started playing jazz and i just love this chord!

e-----
B-4--
G-6--
D-6--
A-----
E-6--

I hope someone can help me out.

Tanks!

Greets mario
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
Asus2/Bb ?..

EDIT: to the guy below me, I'm stoned as hell and I don't know what I'm talking about
EDITT: It should be Dbsus2/Bb, that should be right I guess.. But there's an easier name for it probably..
Last edited by Future at Mar 10, 2007,
I am probably totally wrong, but couldn't it be a Bbm7 chord with no fifth, and a suspended 4th?

so something like Bbm7sus4(no 5)

I may be completely wrong, and if that is the case I will just shut up. But oh well.
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Schecter C-1 Exotic (Super Rock II, DiMarzio Evo)

Boss TU-2
Geoffrey Teese Picture Wah
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
EHX Small Stone - Analogman mod
Line 6 Echopark

Fender DeVille 410
i think that it is the Bbm11.
( i played that chord through a pc programm and it sounds a like )
Thank you
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
idk, with jazz, i read whatever my band director gives me, but i really dont play much for leisure, so im not too chord-wise
and this thread could become a game
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
^lol what? Ebsus isn't a chord? Sure it is.

But it's Bbm11.
Looking for my India/Django.
^Meh, I tend to play (and see most of) my sus voicings like that. It's built a lot stronger than the -11, and with no context I'm saying Ebsus for sure.
What i mean is Ebsus4 and Ebsus2 and Ebsus6 or whatever are all chords, but Ebsus doesnt make any sense, cos you don't know what note is suspended...
thanks everyone, but i'm stikking with Bbm11!!!

and yes this could become a game :P pm me (H)