alright you probably get this alot, but i guess i want a list of the best Hardcore/Metal heads (and cabs?)
I want a 5150 (6505) but i dont know all that much about amps and variety, any very similar heads?

i dont care about effects, i just want a dark, rich, full, very nice/heavey distortion, but so you can still clearly hear what the gutiar is playing..... bands like:
As I Lay Dying
Unearth
Job for a Cowboy maybe?
Children of Bodom?
Destroy the Runner...
August Burns Red...
stuff like that
For what you want, A 5150 is most likely the best value.
Fender Tele > Line 6 Verbzilla > Line 6 DL4 > Line 6 Podxt (With Model Packs and FBV Shortboard) > Yorkville 300-watt Poweramp > Marshall 1960BV
5150 would be good...

unearth use vht, don't they?

engl, framus, bogner, soldano, diezel, mesa, etc. would all be worth a look/try.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Unearth endorsed the VHT Deliverance, they used to rock out the VHT pitbull. 6505 is your best bet in terms of quality for price. Other names to look into are:
Framus Cobra / Dragon
Peavey JSX / XXX
Hughes and Kettner Trilogy/ Switchblade
Engl Powerball / Fireball / Savage
Bogner Uberschall / XTC
Mesa Mark series / Rectifier series / Roadster
Diezel Herbert / VH4
Splawn
Soldano
Genz Benz El Diablo
Rivera Knucklehead
Marshall JCM 900 / JCM 2000
Krank Revolution / Krankenstein
Randall
Crate Blue Voodoo series

That's basically it, get that research rollin' boyeee. haha
Main rig:
ESP Horizon FR-II
ENGL Invader 150
Mesa Traditional cab w/ v30's
ISP Decimator Pro Rack G
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i

Back up rig:
ESP Eclipse STBC
LTD EC-1000 VB
Framus Cobra modded
^ crap, I forgot rivera and genz benz.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ohh man I tried an Engl Fireball today, absolute beautiful. I think I'm going to have to buy it lol. I suggest you have a shot
Hey Nate buddy (it's Braden), I already told you to check out the 6505. You could also try looking at the Framus cobra or the Mesa dual rectifier but I doubt you'll find them here and they are most likely out of your price range.
Quote by CyanideChris
Ohh man I tried an Engl Fireball today, absolute beautiful. I think I'm going to have to buy it lol. I suggest you have a shot

don't forget the blackmore! similar price, more versatile. Not just as gainy, though.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?