I bought a line 6 amp from ebay and it came with a footswitch and a Morley Bad horsie wah pedal. when i used the pedal, it was really good. the problem was that it would not shut off. u can still hear the wah. i had to put my foot down on it to switch it off and play while my foot was on the wah pedal. is there anyway to make it completely off when im not using it?
Last edited by udonknowjack198 at Mar 10, 2007,
i think you have to push it down until it clicks, i dunno if that'll work on your morley, seeing as it does with dunlops. if all else fails, just send me it
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Yeah just push untill it doesnt work anymore.
"And Whamo! Your stuck with some boring job, and they dont let you play guitar and they dont let you take pictures of naked women"
-Homer Simpson
The Bad Horsie is a switchless wah, so just stepping off of it should turn it off.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Yeah, people should learn about stuff before giving advices. Not every company copies Vox style ( Yes indeed, Dunlop hasnt invent the wah pedal, Vox did.)
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
i made the rubber paddings shorter. it was thick before and i made them half the size. it works perfectly now.
Quote by alexlemon2
Just take your foot off it, because it;s a switchless wah

i guess u didn understood what i said before. when my foot was not on it, the wah was still on.