Hey guys, once in a history lesson my teacher told us of a Nazi surgeon or somethting similar who performed shockingly terrible acts on children and Jews.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me who this guy was as I have forgotten, cheers!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Josef Mengele, the Angel of Death.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Daedelus
josef "use ****ing google" mengele

+1
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Josef Mengele, that asshole..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
Josef Mengele, that asshole..

Hey Bassist Gal.

And yes, learned about him from the song.
Hmm.. hello

Ben Hamelech
Although the experiments he did were inhumane, some of the information he found has actually been put to use... Not sure what information exactly though... this is just coming from what little I remember from history.
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by TheFlammableCow
Although the experiments he did were inhumane, some of the information he found has actually been put to use... Not sure what information exactly though... this is just coming from what little I remember from history.

And that has also caused huge ethical debates over whether it should be used.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by BassistGal
Hmm.. hello

Soooo...pics? You sexy girl you.

Quote by Jakeylee111
And that has also caused huge ethical debates over whether it should be used.

I would say they should. Like Unit 731, the info should be put to good use. It's good to make the best out of a bad situation.
^ Argh....

*Raises number in sig to 3*

Ben Hamelech
Quote by BassistGal
^ Argh....

*Raises number in sig to 3*

Babe, lemme perform nazi surgery on you, all night
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
he also experimented on pregnant french resistance.
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Mengele. Slayer wrote a song about him, Angel of Death which was a nick name bestowed upon him.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
hitler?
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by LadyHellraiser
ANGEL OF DEATH!!

but yeah, its mengele.

listen to angel of death by slayer for his bio.

Not quite.

My french teacher in 6th grade had her mother, a survivor of auschwitz, come in and speak, and she actually mentioned the song and how none of the experimentation was done without a purpose. Most of it was lab rat stuff, she said that as far as she knew no one got their veins sewed together.
Dickless.
Quote by TheFlammableCow

Before the Nazis took power he did research on the skull and jaw structures of different races. I believe his findings are still used and forensics and whatnot.
Slayer didn't write a song about no one, it was the other way around baby.

Seriously though, Slayer wrote the song in 1940, and it inspired the Germans (Adolf worked in an import shop, and got his hands in a Slayer disk that way, needless to say, it changed his life).
Mengele loved the track and nicked the title for a nick name.

Slayer was very embarrased about it all, however, so they invented a time machine with their kick ass metal music and went to the eighties and re-released all their old material over a long period of time (they aren't done yet in fact, at least a couple of albums left!).

Also, I'm a compulsive liar.
Last edited by Renka at Mar 10, 2007,
While your reading your report, play Angel of Death by Slayer, then use google.
The Nazi human experimentations were pretty bad, but the Japanese human experiments were even worse

Wikipedialize Unit 731 if you want...
Dr. Mengele was the most famous, there are also several others, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation. Unit 731 was pretty bad too, I wouldnt say it was worse though as they did pretty much the same things the Nazis did.

Some of the information was put to good use, but most of it was pretty dubious anyway and didnt really provide accurate results or any really useful information.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i did a project on Chelmno for history..
very sad..but i got 100% onit.
Quote by Renka
Slayer didn't write a song about no one, it was the other way around baby.

Seriously though, Slayer wrote the song in 1940, and it inspired the Germans (Adolf worked in an import shop, and got his hands in a Slayer disk that way, needless to say, it changed his life).
Mengele loved the track and nicked the title for a nick name.

Slayer was very embarrased about it all, however, so they invented a time machine with their kick ass metal music and went to the eighties and re-released all their old material over a long period of time (they aren't done yet in fact, at least a couple of albums left!).

Also, I'm a compulsive liar.

I believed you untill I checked Wikipedia. I died a little inside.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club