Hey, just wanted to know if there is any way to improve your finger speed? I find myself being a little slow sometimes, so if any suggestions, exercises, etc, thanks.
Member #26 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
What I do to improve my finger speed is flip a coin between my fingers on my left hand. Doing this improves your finger dexterity and thus makes them faster and more agile
pick or fret hand, bass or guitar?
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Quote by SuperCano
What I do to improve my finger speed is flip a coin between my fingers on my left hand. Doing this improves your finger dexterity and thus makes them faster and more agile

What do you mean?
Member #26 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Practice. That's all anyone's gonna say...do a search as this comes up pretty often. Lots of chromatics, use a metronome, take it slow, make sure everything's clean and accurate, synchronize your picking and fretting hand etc.
FRET LIGHTLY.
I'm amazed no one has said this yet.
Fret only as hard as you need to, only as much as it takes to make a note ring out. If you fret lightly, it's less strain on your fingers, they're more free, it's easier to move and you can probably play for longer periods of time.
FRET LIGHTLY.

...Also, try a lot of scales.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Quote by SuperCano

Thats your right hand lol
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Chromatic excersices, up and down the strings in lots of different positions, making sure that your hand position is right and that the notes are clean.

And use a metronome.
search for steve vai's ten or 30 hour workout as these are all the exercises you will ever need they will improve your speed as well as your finger dexterity / independence
Quote by patalp

That's ****ing hard...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls