For a very cheap price
(450 USD at the most)

Please tell me what you would recomend

I play Rock to Metal...with the occasional extremly loud hate music
I enjoy effects but i have a multfx
and i play my own music to (80's/Goth musch)
Last edited by jakerickman9208 at Mar 10, 2007,
buy a VOX they are amazing and work with anything. u can get 30 watt ones for about £300 (sz dont know what it is in dollars)
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
definetly vox or peavy

and marshall has a few tubes, but probably out of ur price range
I would say an Ashdown Fallen Angel. Seems to be a good cheap heavier sounding tube amp. I'm not sure as to the price, but i'm pretty sure it's in range for you.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)
you could always try a used Blues Junior and get a Metal Muff.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
A marshall DSL401 and an Ibanez Ts9DX Tubescreamer. That's what I use and it's heavy. But with the Marshall you still have vintage, classic rock. Covers a broad spectrum. Don't let people put you off it saying it ain't heavy, I almost fell for it, they just don't know how to set it up ! If i had the cash though I would look at a Mesa F-30 or F-50.
peavey windsor
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
look for a peavey valveking, and invest in a speaker change. But I'd reccomend the ashdown if you can still find it.
H8 m\/zikh?

Oh NOESorz111.

Anti-semetic? or anti-gay?

If so, Go die. I hate stuff like that.

If not, I'd recommend Maybe a Valveking, they are versatile, and the one i tried out sounded pretty good. Nice and heavy and you can scoop the mids out and change the harshness of the distortion with the shape knob. Cool amp, but supposedly unreliable, so be ready to shell for new tubes.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
H8 m\/zikh?

Oh NOESorz111.

Anti-semetic? or anti-gay?

If so, Go die. I hate stuff like that.

If not, I'd recommend Maybe a Valveking, they are versatile, and the one i tried out sounded pretty good. Nice and heavy and you can scoop the mids out and change the harshness of the distortion with the shape knob. Cool amp, but supposedly unreliable, so be ready to shell for new tubes.

+1 on the VK

make sure you're able to try the one you buy. there are plenty of lemons out there for the VK's. a set of matched groove tubes are nice too. lets me turn up the clean dial a bit more.
Last edited by Charso at Mar 10, 2007,
i'd say peavey windsor, but that does depend on what you mean by metal, and also is pretty dependent on getting a cheap speaker cab...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?