Page 1 of 5
The mere mention of any of those words makes my skin crawl. You all know the drill: you're not allowed to, often seemingly for no good reason, but they are. You can't, they can. The thought of it makes me want to plunge a hot fire poker through my eye sockets.

Scenario 1: Women, Men and "equality". Im sure that every guy out there is with me on this one, and if he isn't, then that guy has an opinion that is automatically rendered useless.

The other day, i was walking home and i saw a poster on a bus shelter that had a picture of a woman dressed in H&M-style clothing. That's not what bothered me, though. What bothered me was the huge "LONG LIVE WOMEN" garbage plastered all over the foreground. Long live women? Pardon me? If there was a sign that said "Long Live Men", the crazy feminists would cry foul and cause a city-wide uproar about how sexist that is and how degrading it is and how bad it makes women look. Stuff like that is disgusting. Do you women seriously feel the need to say things like this? Do you enjoy sitting on your high horse on the Saddle of Disgusting Bigotry? When i see things like that, i think to myself how unfair it is that women get to post up rubbish like that but as soon as a guy says something like that he's a chauvinistic, backwards pig.

And is there a reason that women can hit me and i can't hit them back? How is that equality? Supposedly, if a woman hits a man 3 times he has the legal right to fight back/defend himself. But why only after 3 shots to the head do i get to defend myself? Oh, that's right, because women are so downtrodden and oppressed. Still.

And i guess that's why women are all still simple housewives whose only wish is to make it big in the corporate world show those big, bad men that women can do it, too! But not only can they do it, but they have to do it better and try to make anything a man does obsolete. Is there a reason that women still feel this way? Do you all honestly believe that you're still holding the same social status as 40 years ago? Even 20 years ago? I think it's disgusting that men are always portrayed as the idiot on TV sitcoms. The husband is a big, gross, disgusting slob while the woman is always the intelligent one with all the answers and is the on who truly runs the family. She is the barrier between a sane family and a totally dysfunctional one. So how repressed and downtrodden are women now?

Not to mention it's the common thought amongst women that they're all so intricate and deep and that you can never fully figure out a woman's psyche. I know this'll come as a shock to you all, but men are actually the same way! We're not all one-dimensional, see-through people. I, for one, have such a deep and intrinsic personality that very few people truly know me. Many men are the same as me: normal human beings, not the slobbering idiots commonly shown on television and the movies.

Anyways, let's move on from that game of Craps and onto a new card game. A game where im going to play (gasp!) the race card. Now, im not a racist or anything, but why is it ok for black people to call each other nigga this and nigga that, but when a white guy says it, that man is going to be triple spin kicked and shot 19 times by the time his dead body hits the ground? If a black guy were to walk down the road and randomly yell out "Black Power!" everyone would either look at him kinda weird and be on their way, or they would be right with him proclaiming how racist everyone still is. But if a white person was walking down the same street and shouted "White Power!" he would be stabbed several times due to his outrageous racism. When was the last time anyone saw any true, honest-to-god racism? I mean like some uppity white guy telling a black fellow to get away from his drinking fountain?

Yes, i know that racism has evolved and that now brown people are the common target for racial profiling. But no, not all brown people are Muslim or Hindu. No, not every brown person has the urge to strap a bomb to his belt and blow some bus to pieces in the name of Allah. No, not every asian is a bad driver. No, not every white person likes hockey and listens to rock music and hates spicy food. No, not every latino jumps fences on a regular basis and pronounces the word man "mang". And no, not every black person likes fried chicken.

I hate people.

Black, brown, yellow, or white, we're all pink on the inside.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i love you
no one ever agree's with me about that one
my dad won't talk to me about i cuz he is afraid that my mom will go pissy on him
and my friend talks about it...but he is the only one
Quote by Ace88
You all know the drill

Yes. Yes we do.
We get people ranting ALL THE TIME.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I can see your point. I lose the will to live studying language and gender in English.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Last edited by flambe chicken at Mar 10, 2007,
I didn't read your whole rant because after I read the first paragraph I knew anything else you said would be something I've already said a million times. Our society will never have true equality unfortunately. People will just use their emotions to guilt their way to the top.

And about hitting girls, me and my girlfriend hit each other all the time. I really don't understand what the big deal is. I would never punch her out of anger, but we've definitely hit each other pretty hard. And even so, if a girl ever did some ****ed up shit to me, nothing would stop me from giving her a good sock to the face if she deserved it.
u do realize that up until about 60 years ago women were basically worthless right? if there were any type of equality in this world all men would be slaves right now...and as for race, white people just might be the worst abomination to ever walk this earth. and yes im white, but my race doesnt have much to be proud of.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
it's kinda like if there was a WET instead of a BET it would be racist and kicked off the air. And, everyone can call a white person a bad name, but as soon as we retaliate we are racist?

WET would probably be racist. Why would whites want a channel parodying BET, when there are so many channels that are already white based or the majority is white based?
you make several valid points.
i commend you.
sherman tank.

more on the racist stuff, i went to band camp last summer
there was a dance at the end
now, im not making generalizations of music taste and race, but i think the staff was and that seems to be the trend, but:
there was like 10 people at the 100 person camp and at the dance they played all rap, except 3 slow songs, and like 2 cheesy pop/rock songs...
theyd be racist if they put on anything else...
ugh
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Last edited by Chickenfrmheck at Mar 10, 2007,
agreed

edit im in mississauga too
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
u do realize that up until about 60 years ago women were basically worthless right? if there were any type of equality in this world all men would be slaves right now...and as for race, white people just might be the worst abomination to ever walk this earth. and yes im white, but my race doesnt have much to be proud of.

Thomas Edison was white. Benjamin Franklin, Nikola Tesla, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein...they were all white. We have PLENTY to be proud of. We basically run the earth.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by jpharaoh69

You shouldn't dwell on the past.

Right now in the modern western world, men and women are equal.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
You make some good points, although i got a problem only with the black power\white power thing.

I think the reason people are so freaked out about "white power" is that its because its one of the KKK's slogans.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
It's been said before, but you are completely correct. One of the reasons I think America is going to hell.
Quote by Ace88
Thomas Edison was white. Benjamin Franklin, Nikola Tesla, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein...they were all white. We have PLENTY to be proud of. We basically run the earth.

thats becasue we were the only race who was able to do anything...everyone else was oppressed by us

oh, and "we run the earth" yea exactly my point. look what a good job we're doing.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
'Tis true. Agreed!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Yeah, I usually get into big fights when this happened.

I remembered when me and my boyfriend were walking and some dude came up to us and was all "Yo, cracka! Bounce n leev da ladiez yo LOL!"

"**** off, nigger."

That's what he said, and then the dude started calling him a racist, I hate the double standard.
I agree with you on the sexual equality thing, We had a big debate about it in English and some of the womens responses pissed me off so much. I might just copy and paste your rant for the essay I need to do, as it's how I feel and I can't be arsed to write it up.
Quote by duncang
You shouldn't dwell on the past.

Right now in the modern western world, men and women are equal.

recognizing the past is the only way we'll stop from doing it all again
Quote by gallagher2006

I pwned as a 7 year old
Quote by jpharaoh69
recognizing the past is the only way we'll stop from doing it all again

Yes it is, but since it's all alright now, stop complaining.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Quote by magnus_maximus
On the backs of several hundred years of exploitation.
But then again, who invented the television, the radio, the mobile phone, the internal combustion engine? Men. Academically and physically we've always been ahead. I'm sure if a woman wanted to she could easily be as good an inventor as us; it's just taht we're better designed for it; we are built stronger and to focus on single tasks obsessively until they're done. Which also explains why there have been no Jemima Hendrixes.

Oh please, white inventions/contributions have not been made on the backs of others. The black slaves in the US for example were basically used as farm labour by the wealthiest of the southern land owners; all of the inventions, civilization and ideas that we developed really have been on our own for the most part.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Women still get treated like shit from what i've seen and heard and it's sad that a man would get pissed over this kind of stuff.

White people have their channels and blacks have their own. There's no need for a WET to parady BET just to say "Hey, we have WET now haha. Take that blacks."
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Its a bulshit statement how white people are allways acused of bein racist. Black people are the most racist people, but they get away with it because they are black. Its stupid. Also feministic things are bulshit aswell, if we are equal why rave on about woman bein better. This isnt because i am a white boy but we are the most hard done to, we get called racists, sexists, probobally other ists, when woman are generally sexist and black people racist
Manchester United
Quote by duncang
Yes it is, but since it's all alright now, stop complaining.

how is it alright now?

in other cultures women are still worthless, womens wages are still less than a mans,
women high up in business is still very rare, etc.

we're no where near equality
Quote by gallagher2006

I pwned as a 7 year old
I think it's dumb that black people get mad when a white guy says "nigga" but if a black guy says it its okay. If they are getting mad whenever a certain race says a certain word, but not other races, aren't they being racists? answer me that.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Women still get treated like shit from what i've seen and heard and it's sad that a man would get pissed over this kind of stuff.

I dunno what planet you're living on, because women most certainly do not get treated like shit. They treat US like shit now.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Truly that was a rant of epic proportions! I completely agree with everything you just said and I've been thinking the same thing for years. Especially the part about feminism, or as Maddox so appropriately called them "feminazis".
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by jpharaoh69
how is it alright now?

in other cultures women are still worthless, womens wages are still less than a mans,
women high up in business is still very rare, etc.

we're no where near equality

The world isn't near equality, but most of Europe and North America is which is exactly what I said.

Also, the fact that 'women high up in business is still very rare' cannot be directly linked to sexual prejudice.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Quote by jpharaoh69

You're right, because someone has a certain skin color they are an abomination to the earth.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Ace88
I dunno what planet you're living on, because women most certainly do not get treated like shit. They treat US like shit now.

The United States isn't the only country in the world with women.
The whole Michael Richards racist thing a few months back is just more proof. He called blakc people ******s, but they called him a cracker. He had to apologize, and they didn't. Disgusting.

Now, im not saying that he was right in calling them ******s, because he definitely wasn't. It just irritates me to hell that black people can get off calling us crackers. That's just as offensive as the word ******.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by duncang
Also, the fact that 'women high up in business is still very rare' cannot be directly linked to sexual prejudice.

then what would you link it to...
Quote by gallagher2006

I pwned as a 7 year old
Oh ye a other thing is the human rights thing. Its good for many reasons but people miss use it, u cant ask sum1 coming in2 the country if they have aids, terrorists say touch me and its in breach of human rights, there was a man who the police had to buy kfc or he wudnt come off his roof. Its off this point but it came to mind and it piss's me off
Manchester United
Quote by Ace88

I live on earth and you probably havent seen enough of life to even know that woman do get mistreated and there are people with misogynist ideals.

Once again, its quite sad...

Oh and if this thread becomes one huge racial generalization fest, I will close it. Behave, get your point across and don't be a douche.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Ace88
The whole Michael Richards racist thing a few months back is just more proof. He called blakc people ******s, but they called him a cracker. He had to apologize, and they didn't. Disgusting.

Now, im not saying that he was right in calling them ******s, because he definitely wasn't. It just irritates me to hell that black people can get off calling us crackers. That's just as offensive as the word ******.

he can call someone thats annoying him when he's doing a show whatever the hell he pleases, it's his show. political correctness and all these double standards and such are fucking everyone over.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by jpharaoh69
then what would you link it to...

It could be sexual prejudice in some cases, but it could also be many other factors, such as:

-Certain women do not want successful careers (yes, as much as you all might like to think, some women are still happy to be housewives!

-Some women just aren't as good at their jobs as men (not BECAUSE they're women, just because they aren't as good)

etc etc etc
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
Quote by Shabalaba
Black people are the most racist people, but they get away with it because they are black.

Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by AzureNight
Oh please, white inventions/contributions have not been made on the backs of others. The black slaves in the US for example were basically used as farm labour by the wealthiest of the southern land owners; all of the inventions, civilization and ideas that we developed really have been on our own for the most part.

I think you misunderstand. the reason that more inventions have been made by white people is because we kept the black race oppressed. Slaves don't have much time for education or invention
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 5