I came across a bunch of cheap guitars at music123.com today. Only 50 bucks each. Check them out. It's almost worth it to buy just so you can smash it at a concert or something.

*snip*

Jubb
Last edited by jubb at Mar 10, 2007,
lol the electric pack looks so gay. Look at the design. It looks like a guitar hero controller.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
shoulda just called it
'holy shit'
and ended it lol woulda been the same those loook terrible
for only a little more ucan get a grg170 form ibanez an excellent beginner guitar in my opinion
Other crap they got for 50 bucks:

*snip*

Hah hah, if the guitar playing isn't getting you laid, try a mandolin or ukele!

*snip*

Jubb
Last edited by jubb at Mar 10, 2007,
A few of 'em rate pretty high on the rating scale (well, their's anyway). Who makes the Baja brand, out of sheer curiosity. I've seen the name before, but never paid it any attention.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Guys you have to admit, that's an amazing deal. A brand new guitar and amp for 50 bucks? I wouldn't mind having one of those packs to fool around with, don't know about you.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by Pleiadian
Guys you have to admit, that's an amazing deal. A brand new guitar and amp for 50 bucks?

Two steamy turds for 50$? Awesome.
They'd be nice to practice rocking out with rather than accidentally trashing your good guitar.

I want to try to throw my guitar around my neck and catch it, but I'm scared for it's life.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
^Yeah that or, just buying the cheapest new parts and learning how to tech your own shit. Use it as a guinea pig.
advertising, much? Come on, cut it out or i might report.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Doesn't belong in GUITAR GEAR AND ACESSORIES.

Guitar forum, thanks.

*reported*

why not? it's about guitar gear and accessories, not playing guitar.
Banned and links deleted. Looking at the links, it looked like the type of thing where if you get people to click the link they give you money or something.

And make that closed too.

Charso, this form is Guitar Gear and Accessories, not Guitar, Gear and Accessories. ie. you talk about electric guitars in EG.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure