Ok... A few weeks back, I heard Rivera had shut down... But today someone tells me they haven't...

Have they shut down or not? As soon as I have an answer and why people were saying they were shut down I will delete the thread.
Quote by kaplac
http://www.rivera.com/

Their website is still up which means they can still afford to run a website. So Obviously I'd say no they haven't shut down.

Websites are paid for monthly/yearly... That doesn't really prove whether they've gone out of business or not :/
Quote by Untitled001
Websites are paid for monthly/yearly... That doesn't really prove whether they've gone out of business or not :/

Don't you think their website would say if they've gone out of business...?

Generally speaking, don't believe any shit you hear on the internet. Its full of retarded rumors and lies. Its worse than tabloids...

If you're really concerned, just call them.

EDIT:

WHAT'S NEW Saturday, March 10 :

George Lynch used a K-Tre and Celestion T-75 loaded Rivera 4x12B on a new album he's about to release. He used it on most of his leads!

Rivera introduces 5 new models for NAMM The Venus 6 - a new Class "A" 35watt combo or head powered by four 6V6's. The K-TRE with an assignable, footswitchable reverb. The K-TRE Reverb offered in a 1x12 55watt combo. The Clubster 25 called "Doce" in a 1x12 combo. Last but not least the Sedona Tube Acoustic Pro Pre-amp for live or recording applications. The first Tube pre-amp dedicated to acoustic guitars featuring an effects loop, anti-feedback controls, two 12ax7's, balanced ins and outs, and EQ voiced for guitars. Warm up that acoustic pick now!!!!

Apparently they aren't out of business or they're posting yawn-inducing news on their website for no reason. I see no mention of going out of business or halting production or anything. Why would they release FIVE new amplifiers if they're going out of business???

I don't see why they wouldn't post something important like that on their website.

Looks like you've had the wool pulled over your eyes.
Last edited by xxgenocide98xx at Mar 10, 2007,
Ah well... Thanks genocide....

Thread will be going soon then

*continues to save for a Knucklehead*
Quote by Untitled001
Ah well... Thanks genocide....

Thread will be going soon then

*continues to save for a Knucklehead*

haha

They're pretty nice. I played a knucklehead a couple months back and liked it.
^ lol at "yawn-inducing"...

I've only ever been able to try a pubster (maybe clubster, I forget which) combo... it was nice. I'd like to get to try one of the super heads, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?