Just a couple of questions, first one does anyone know what agile guitars are like and where you can get them in the uk?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
You cant get them in the UK unless it's second hand off someone who bought them off the site, also I hear they're amazing, apparently the AL-3000 can rival high end epiphone.
Quote by metallica_death
Just a couple of questions, first one does anyone know what agile guitars are like and where you can get them in the uk?

Try rondomusic. Off topic, but metallica_death, how is the KH-202? I was thinking of getting one?
Be cool.
will pm you
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
it appears i cant send you pms so i will just say on here, it is pretty good, but the buggers that i got it off didnt set it up properly so i would advise not going to dawsonsand buying one lol, you might wanna change the emg's to 81's like i did, and thenew kh202's have different hardware and shizz
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Quote by metallica_death
it appears i cant send you pms so i will just say on here, it is pretty good, but the buggers that i got it off didnt set it up properly so i would advise not going to dawsonsand buying one lol, you might wanna change the emg's to 81's like i did, and thenew kh202's have different hardware and shizz

alright, thanks.
Be cool.
No worries mate, everyone suggests getting better ltd's in that price range though, you might wanna try your options as well before you order
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string