yupp you heard me. everybody's always saying you're more of a man when you have a big dick, but never anything about the size of your balls. how big are yours!?
erghhh.

I have Elephantitis of the balls, it rides shotugun in the car.

/end Breakfast Club reference
F.U.B.A.R.
I find it ****ing annoying when 8-12 year old chavs tell me how big their dicks are. You're 12, its going to be bloody small!

.. sorry had to get that out.

and well, maybe its because your ball size can depend on the temperature. They can be golf balls in the cold but tennis balls when you're hot :P
i robbed a bank with mine

problem is, i trapped them in the vault on the way out

so the lloyds TSB in my town centre has 400k, and 2 severed testicles in the vault

self castration :shame:
i got my balls enlarged at the plastic surgeon today
now theyre the size basketballs
Quote by Slinov
i robbed a bank with mine

problem is, i trapped them in the vault on the way out

so the lloyds TSB in my town centre has 400k, and 2 severed testicles in the vault

self castration :shame:

+1.
I have Gonnoreah so naturally I have massive balls. They have their own gravitational pull.

...nope, I have neither Gonnoreah nor massive balls
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
anyway, its not like i went 'hey, magnus_maximus, how big is ur wedding vegetables@ etc now did i? so neh (",)
lol having bigger balls than most people makes you full of yourself and a bit of a bastard. Thats why most males sometimes try the rebel attitude to make themselves feel bigger if im making any sense, or appeal bigger.

But im not discussing my genitals over the internet xD. I'm too proud xD
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Mine aint the biggest out there, but I do have a pretty big shaft, which I love, and speaking of which...I gotta go have a wank, i'll be right back.
My balls are so big they only play arenas.

My balls are so big they have their own personal set of balls, and even that set is huge.

My balls are so big people think I'm stealing watermelons when I leave the supermarket.

My balls are so big that NASA tried to compute the size of them. That was in 1989 and they're still working on it.

Think I'm kidding?
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Peanuts.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Basketball.

According to Shea's picture.
███
██████████
███████████