I need some help cutting out the place for my left handed tremolo. What can I use to outline the places that I need to cut out on my guitar? I don't want to use something that would leave a permanent mark. What do I use to cut the guitar without the paint cracking or the wood splintering?

Thanks
I'd get a professional to do it. Guitar center or something. What kind of guitar is it, though?
Use a pencil to mark it. Your not going to be able to cut it without the paint chipping, if you cut it expect to do a refinish.
Don't bring it to Guitar Center though...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by dave293
Use a pencil to mark it. Your not going to be able to cut it without the paint chipping, if you cut it expect to do a refinish.

Would a pencil mark show up? I was thinking about putting some tape around it before I cut it would that work?
Yeah, I just reread your first post and i see your going to be routing it so I don't see too many problems, the tape may also help with the paint chipping.

Because your routing use a template, it wil make the jopb much cleaner and I doesn't matter if the lines don't show up as muchas you only need to see them when placing the template.