I saw lamb of god not too long ago at an outdoor venue and I noticed that they had slowed down the songs a little bit. It wasn't slowed down too much, but enough to where it was noticeable. I've seen them before and they didn't do that. Any guess as to why that would be?
Because sometimes coldness can cramp up your fingers
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
If its cold out, Mark/Willie/Johns fingers could probably lock up/get a bit more stiff, making it harder to play.

E - Especially while doing harmonies in basically all of their songs.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Because your muscles aren't as flexible?

It's just natural. If the drummer starts off slower, then you're bound to follow him.
Quote by metallica_death

makes sense
Yeah man if its cold our your fingers are doomed....
Member of the UG Pink Floyd fan club PM Stonegolem13 or Nick Dixon to join

Morrison Hotel

Quote by beastiebeatles
I swallowed a quarter when I was 5. My mom had to find it in my poop the next day.

Quote by metallica_death

But the drummer sets the speed usually
But the drummer sets the speed usually

but would the drummer play slower as well? if he/she was cold
But you warm up. So after a while the muscles are alright. And the adrenaline of playing live lets you do stuff that you can't do normally (like playing fine with your muscles freezing).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I played a concert outside near the end of fall and it was alright until right when we got up to play when it was getting dark. All of a sudden it was just freezing. My fingers locked up so bad. They got it on video and when i did the solo/harmony first time around, i was half a second off, sucked so bad.