Well there has probs been threads like this but there was any new ones. Anyway what would be the greatest metal axe, say what you like. Alot of people seem to like Les Pauls and SGs, both Gibson. But is there better or are they the best? It will be interesting to find out.
Manchester United
esp is very common in metal, as is jackson.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
i like old american bc riches.... i used to have one but it was stolen
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
ESP DV8 Flying V or Jackson King V. Maybe the Jackson Rhoads.
My Main Gear:
ESP Eclipse II
Jackson RRT-5
Dean Michael Schenker Signature Yin Yang
ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Gibson 2016 Les Paul Traditional T
Marshall JVM 410H/1960V Cabinet
This might sound a tad bit noobish, but arent all axes made out of metal? except for i guess the hatchets that the indians used a long time ago, i guess those were stone or something.

[/assholeness]

haha
With so many different styles, how can there be a "best" metal axe? Personally, I'm partial to the Peavey Rotor EXP, though it's certainly not the favourite of many others...

Les Paul has a cool sound too, I think.
Nope, no sig here.
ESP and Jacksons are Metal Axes..... i love

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Ibanez
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
I would say an Ibanez RG or an ESP M/MH. Anything with a fast neck, 24 frets, two humbuckers and a floating bridge really. Going from a tecnical stand point at least. For looks V`s take it imo.
if you know there have been hundred of threads like this why didn't you just bump one?

and there is no "Greatest" metal guitar. There are favorite ones, but no one can safely say that one guitar is the greatest.

for me the greatest is my DV8-R. But i wouldn't mind having a jackson USA Soloist (drools)

or a RG Tremelo Prestige
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
gotta go with the RR1
The Big Three

RR1 Rhoads, Dean FBD Dimbag Tribute ML (check), Ibanez Bad Horsie JEM

"blacker than the blackest black...times infinity."

"so get your ass checked out before its to late, turkeys!"