Hmm, nice, cool guitar tone as well, though quite dry. I think you un-leash all the speed a little early though you should build up to it.... ahh now i see why you did its, not very long at all! lol, well done, you are talented and your guitars sounds really nice.

Crit mine? The pop rock one in sig
not so fan of eric johnson piece but that thrash thing in ur profile rocks man...best piece i've heard so far in UG...keep it up man...really fking impressed...
Thanks....To Sam I am...I already critted yours actually......Im the one who did the "awful" Porcupine Tree cover.....lol.......Apparently it wasnt as bad as i thought it was
Quote by satanicluju
not so fan of eric johnson piece but that thrash thing in ur profile rocks man...best piece i've heard so far in UG...keep it up man...really fking impressed...

Not meaning to double post but u posted while i was thanking samiam.........Thank you so much for saying that about my "thrash" tune. It made my day
no kidding man...that song is a killer...i m like ****ing obsessed with the pinch harmonics riff that comes around 1:04...after the shredding intro..man..hats off