Best punk band on the planet. All those who oppose or agree reply to this and tell me why you oppose or agree.
Aaron
theyre a good band but rancid man? seeing as you mentioned the best punk band on the planet...
i played like the angel the other day at a school concert and nailed the solo though, really good song from a good band
Rise Against aren't exactly punk, but we don't need any more arguments over what is and isn't punk, so I'll just drop this one here and not be a genre nazi. There are, however, aproximately a trillion Rise Against threads, as neidnarb pointed out, so...
In my opinion, from what I've heard of them, Rise against just don't do it for me. The only thing I like them doing is there Black flag covers.

Who incidently are the greatest punk band ever
use search...find the appropriate thread...and read it.

you will find my opinion of them...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
^
Eh... Rise Against and Rage Against The Machine are two different bands just thought I'd let you know.

We're talking about Rise Against.
Not a punk band. And even if they were, saying they're the best is absolutely and totally false, because they aren't really that great. The end. Close this topic.
they are horrible...the guys voice is the worst thing my ears had to ever endure.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by MattTheArsonist
Not a punk band. And even if they were, saying they're the best is absolutely and totally false, because they aren't really that great. The end. Close this topic.

No.

You guys have warnings from the other thread, I suggest you back down.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>